“Excellent”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Taste is awesome.... I think they have best Mediterranean food in the area..
i always visit there with my family.. it is nice place to dine with family...

There are newer reviews for Al Ameer Arabic Restaurant

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is no the fanciest restaurant I've been to. There are so many to choose from in the area. The food was WoNDERFUL. There was 8 in our party so we ordered the family style meal that serves 6 to 8. There was enough left over for two more, not through dint of trying to eat all that flavorful meat. The salad, the garlic paste, the pita breads were yummy. The baba ghanoush was the best I have ever had with wonderful smoky undertones. The lamb chops were tender and mild. done to perfection. I haven't mentioned the attentive service. Although they were extremely busy, they were so tuned in to what we needed and were so prompt. Grateful that we found this restaurant!!!

1  Thank marjieP
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stopped there for lunch, I ordered some chicken and rice dish. They provided free salad (was so good) and fresh baked bread. The service was very friendly and fast. The food was too much for me I took the leftover home. The meal is worth what you pay for. I paid around $15. It was a good experience. If you are visiting Dearborn you should drop by.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Dearborn if you want to eat a good Arabic food you go to this restaurant very good prices very good service and very good food

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

It is not easy to impress me when it comes to Arabic restaurants, but this place is legit. Err had the following dishes and all were great: schwarma plate, mixed shwarma sandwich, grape leave sandwich and white cheese and olive side. The fresh pita and tahini starter was great while we waited for our food. The easier was obviously new, but I had no issue with the service. Only complaint food wise was they are a little skimpy on the meat in their grape leaves, but most places are nowadays to save costs. That's the only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars Overall, great meal and I would definitely recommend coming here when you're on the mood for Arabic food.

1  Thank Mike F