“This was Excellent”
Review of The Henry Ford

The Henry Ford
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Dearborn
More attraction details
Owner description: Trace the history of the auto and our fascination with it along with other American inventions through the staggering collection of Henry Fords estate, which includes such memorabilia as the chair Abraham Lincoln sat in when he was assassinated and the limo in which John F. Kennedy was shot.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was Excellent”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

There is so much to see and do. I was expecting just a load of old fords cars lying about in a warehouse but they had everything. Plans Trains and automobiles, and the rest.

The Rosa Parks bus was probably the highlight.

The Greenfield village was nice but a little hot to be strolling around. would spend more time in the museum rather than the village, tho the other people in the party enjoyed the village more than me.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jackson, Ohio
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“We loved the agriculture part of the museum”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Presidential cars for Kennedy and Reagan were on display The refillable drink was a great deal for only $4.00

Cambridge, Canada
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“An Attraction Not To Be Skipped, Ever!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been wanting to visit this museum for years! Very glad I finally went! It is very hard to explain all the exhibits they've got! Besides cars, planes, and trains through the ages, there is a time line of decades showing us items of the period. My favourites were the sixties and seventies. There are sections that show furniture through the ages, items about world fairs and their future predictions, and even the chair President Lincoln sat in, from the Ford Theater. You will touch base on items from Thomas Edison. So much to see, and all extremely worth it!! Don't miss out!

Warrington, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A great day out.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

All things motor related and more! Old - new historic and quirky! Why Macdonald's has golden arches, Kennedy's limo, world record breakers and train engines that are just enormous with a big 'E'. We spent half a day in the village first, lunched and then hit the museum itself. There's plenty to keep everyone entertained. If I get a chance in the future I'll go back, because there's much more to see and I could "dig deeper" into those exhibits I already have seen. Well presented, clean and friendly.

Sewickley, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Unusual museum”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We made a whirlwind 2 hour visit and I have to say this is one of the most unusual museums I've ever visited. The collection is certainly diverse...everything from antique furniture, Klu Klux clan robes and a wienermobile under the same roof...love to see their acquisition charter! Given that it's a bit strange, it is enjoyable - I enjoyed it more than Greenfield Village. I don't think you need to give it more than an afternoon though.