“Great place to go”
Review of The Henry Ford

The Henry Ford
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Dearborn
More attraction details
Owner description: Trace the history of the auto and our fascination with it along with other American inventions through the staggering collection of Henry Fords estate, which includes such memorabilia as the chair Abraham Lincoln sat in when he was assassinated and the limo in which John F. Kennedy was shot.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Delton, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place to go”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Young and old will enjoy this museum and the village. They have scaled down the museum so it could be air-conditioned. If you have just a little trouble walking you can probably do this museum. Very educational and they have built in some play areas for kids, and seating for the adults. I had been here when I was a child and loved it just as much now.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
COBOURG
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Second Visit and Still Did Not Get Through It All!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I do not know why I have waited so long to visit the Henry Ford. It is an amazing museum with a lot more than Fords and automobiles to see and discover.

This trip we stayed a long time in the manufacturing in North America exhibit. The old power plants and steam power displays are incredible!! Too much to see and appreciate in one day.

We will be going back!

Cleveland, Ohio
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Excellent attempt to make musuem hands-on for little ones”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I'm always a little worried about taking my toddler to a museum because his attention span only goes so far. I was hopeful about this museum because it contains many of the things my son loves such as trains, planes, and automobiles. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the museum also had several items meant to make the museum more hands-on for little ones. For example, there is a lego duplo area where my son could play with some legos when he got bored. There were also several vehicles that children could climb into to play pretend for a minute. My son had a nice experience, which is rare for a museum.

Visited May 2013
Ontario Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Great value for the money”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had an awesome time with my grandson. It did not have as many carriages as it had a few years back but it was still amazing. They were have a car show which added to the excitement.

Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“very nice”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

A pleasant atraction, it is very nice, liked a lot.

But I found it a little too expensive: if you buy tickets for all attractions and for the whole family, you're going to spend more than U$ 150