“Would never go anywhere else!”

BEST WESTERN Davison Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davison
Davison, Michigan
“Would never go anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

Very clean and very professional. The staff goes above and beyond expectations to make sure the guests are comfortable and happy. Beautiful!!

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Katie197522
Travis-at-CID, Manager at BEST WESTERN Davison Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2011
Thank you for the nice comments and wonderful review!

We look forward to your staying with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
SWISHER
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2010

I was taking my 79 year old mother on a cross country trip. We stopped at the Comfort Inn for one night because it was close to the interstate. We left again the next morning. The room was a little dated in the decor, but was very clean and quiet. The breakfast area has been remodeled and is very nice, with a fairly good breakfast selection, including a waffle maker. An Applebees is close by (within walking distance) for dinner. This place made for a good stop and is just an hour from the US/Canadian border.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Thank you for your nice comments! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have several Guests who stop while traveling to and from Canada, as you stated, due to being right off the Interstate and only about an hour from the border.

To respond to the note of the rooms being "a little dated", you are correct, or should I say, "Half correct"? Since your stay with us, we have continued the renovations from the Breakfast area/Lobby into our Guest Rooms. I am happy to say more than half of our Hotel is now fully renovated and half of our Guest Rooms have been completly remodeled from floor to ceiling to give them a fresh, modern, 'up to date' look and feel.

When you come to stay with us again, you will now have a choice

I hope you will stay with us again soon, and will be able to enjoy one of our newly renovated rooms!
michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2009

Thanks to a coupon in the Flint Journal friday entertainer we stayed in a jacuzzi suite for $69.00+ tax vs $126.00. It was very clean and well set up. Accomodations included a blow dryer, ironing board w/ iron, coffee pot, refrigerator, microwave, Tv/Vcr, full bath room, jacuzzi tub, desk and chair, table and 2 chairs, pull out sofa bed and king sized bed w/ 3 pillows. The room was well kept and very clean. The hotel is very well set with great decore and the staff is fast and friendly. This wasn't my first time there or in any hotel for that matter so I can say with experience that you get what you pay for and with Comfort Inn davison you pay less and get more. The coupons will run for a few more months or so and they are good for 1 whirlpool suite for 2/ sun-thur. nights $69.00+tax / fri-sat. nights $89.00.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice comments!

I am glad you were able to take advantage of our Coupon Offer. We do not currently have a coupon running during the summer months, but it will be back in the fall and will run until the spring.

I also incourage everyone to ask about our Whirlpool Suite / Dinner packages which are a good value and include a one night stay in the Whirlpool Suite and a $50.00 Gift Certificate to one of 3 local Restaurants of your choosing. We run this special everyday, all year long.

We look forward to your next stay with us again soon.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2008

Stopped here on a trip from Ottawa to Chicago. This is a very well-run property. Great breakfast (extensive) and nice rooms. Pool was closed for extensive reservation, demonstrating managments interest in maintaining the premisis. Desk staff friendly and helpful.

• Liked — breakfast and helpful staff
  • Disliked — nothing to complain about
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2007

The town of Davison needs another nice hotel to take the overflow from this busy Comfort Inn. I've stayed there several times while in the area visiting family, and finding a room at the Comfort Inn is always a crap shoot. Over the weekend of July 13, 14, 15 we booked three weeks in advance, and still had to move to a more expensive "Smoking jacuzzi suite' on Saturday night because the regular 2 queens rooms were booked solid with a waiting list. This happened on another stay in 2005 also. If you need to stay here, it would be good to call ahead, especially on weekends (a couple of wedding parties and a traveling Church group were there when we were.)

The hotel was clean, quiet, and well located (restaurants near). The employees friendly, responsive to requests. The pool is clean, and open 8am to 10pm in warm weather. The breakfast isn't overly generous, but enough to get a person through to lunch. An amusing sign on the microwave reads:" please do not heat the boiled eggs in the microwave. They make a huge noise when they explode." Made me want to try it.

• Liked — easy friendlyness of the place.
  • Disliked — booked up rooms - but that's good for their business!
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Melston
Thank you for your kind comments. I am happy you enjoyed your stay.

As you said, in the summer months we do tend to get busy on the weekends, so I always recommend to call and reserve ahead. However, if you stop and we are not able to accomodate you, we are always happy to help you find another hotel in the area.

We look forward to you staying with us again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2004

I stayed there one night on my way to Canada. I thought it was a nice clean place and the breakfast served the next morning was fabulous. Something for everyone. Only one suggestion I would make to the management and that is - make sure the inside of the coffee pot in the room is cleaned on a regular basis. Someone had left water in the pot and it had dust bunnies in it. Otherwise, it was a very good place to stay and I most certainly WILL plan to stay at a Comfort Inn when I travel again. I was traveling alone and I felt completely secure.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you bring the coffee pot issue to my attention and have since added that to the housekeeping daily checklist.

We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davison
BEST WESTERN Lapeer Inn
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Davison Inn? Share your experiences!