“Excellent”

Best Western Davison Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davison
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The rooms were extremely clean and the staff was just that friendly. I would return because I believe that friendliness is the most important trait in a business. The breakfast room was extremely large and there was plenty of food at all times. The location was easy to find.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Hi Joannw631,
What a great review you gave us, Thank you. We cherish all our guest, and hope they have the same experience as you. You are correct when you say friendliness is important, we feel the same way. Come back and see us when you can.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel many times and it is always good, I don't look for others as this one always goes a little above your expectations. Even though I could be 25 miles closer to my appointments this BW is worth the time and miles.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Fred S.
Thanks so much for going the extra miles to stay at our hotel. We try to make everyones stay pleasant and relaxing. Looking foward to your return

Thanks again

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Clean, quiet & comfortable. Higher priced than nicer Best Westerns, but overall a fair value. The staff provided me with directions when asked and where quick to offer a wake-up call when I told them what time I needed to be at a business appointment.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Hello John M,
Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us when you can, we appreciate your business.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The Davison Inn knows how to run a hotel. I have stayed there numerous times, and have never been disappointed. Clean, and very friendly. The staff is very accommodating and ready to offer suggestions or help. I stay at this hotel a couple times a year, and it is nice to be remembered each time I walk in the front door.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Hello Myrna H.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We enjoy your visits every time you come. We hope to see you very soon.

thanks again

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I would recommend Best western over any other Inn. The rooms were big and very clean. I slept better than I have in over a year. The workers was great trying to please. I enjoyed how quite it was. I have been other places and they were noisy at night. We had a Jacuzzi room which was very relaxing and safe. I would highly recommend Best Western to all my friends & family.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Donna M for a great review. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and try to make it relaxing for all our guest. please come back and see us for a good nite sleep.

thanks again

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Not worth the price much more expensive than previous owners with few upgrades and the cancellation policy time frame was too long. Minimum 72 hrs before arrival. It was nice having a fitness room though. That was new to this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Hi Mary O,
Even though you were not happy with our price, thank you for rating us a 3. The owner of this hotel has been here for over 20 years, our name has changed, but ownership has not. The policy of on-line booking is 72 hours, Our policy is 4pm on the day of arrival. I am glad you liked our fitness room, it is a new addition to our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to rate us.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stayed overnight for a conference, great check in, was given a free upgrade too! This is a newly renovated Best Western, so everything looks fantastic. Room was large with a king bed, very very comfortable and a large Jacuzzi too! TV's are new 42" High Def with lots of channels. Only suggestion is to see if your cable provider can provide a package with more high def channels instead of so many standard digital to really show off your TV's. Also see if maintenance can remove all the channels that a signal doesn't come through, should be just a matter of scanning for channels. Breakfast was great, well stocked and fresh, nice to see a smile on the breakfast attendant too! Love the seating area in front of the real fireplace, very comfy and inviting. Oh, also loved that there was a sofa in the room, much more comfortable watching TV than propped up in bed. I have no problem recommending this hotel to friends and family, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Hello Russ,
Thank you for all the great things you said about our hotel. I wanted to let you know we have just upgraded our cable, and everything looks great. We enjoyed having you stay with us, and i can not wait to visit Traverse City.

Thanks again
Cathy

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davison
Best Western Lapeer Inn
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc

Been to Best Western Davison Inn? Share your experiences!