All reviewsthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolroom was cleancleaning staffworking orderwithin walking distancegreat place to staywafflesbiscuits and gravyfree breakfasthot breakfastconvenient locationexcellent stayparking lotmichiganflintexpressway
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a lovely hotel. It was very clean. Staff was great. Manager/Owner? very friendly. Beds were comfortable and all amenties worked well. Breakfast was plentiful and very tasty. And the coffee was very good. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Hello Mary H,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you back very soon.

Thanks again,

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel is situated just off I 69 a few minutes east of Flint.It is an older property and is currently undergoing renovations. Most rooms are newly decorated with new decor and furnishings. The bed was very comfortable and the shower head was amazing! The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was good and offered a variety of choices. Pool area was nice and the water was warm. If you are a smoker, ashtrays are provided in the pool area. It is large enough as to not bother those that don't smoke. We were fortunate enough to pay a "grand opening special" price and feel that we received very good value for the money. We will definitely return and look forward to seeing the complete renovation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cathy162
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hello Cathy 162,
Thank you for a great review. We are nearing the end of our renovations and we appreciate our guests patience during this time. Staying in a hotel where you can eat a good breakfast, get a nice hot shower, a good nite sleep and a dip in the pool at a great rate, is exactly what we want all of our guest to experience. So thank you for letting us and others know we are on the right track. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you're staying in Davison Michigan, THIS Is the place to stay. Their rooms seem to be recently remodeled, room service is excellent, staff is very friendly. The free continental breakfast could be a little better, the omelets looked like something out of a 7/11 store. BUT honestly, that’s all I could find to pick on! I will be staying there again. OH And I needed a late check out at 2pm. No problems there, for 20 more bucks they let me stay. VERY VERY Helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello Gregory V,
Thanks for your review. We were very happy to accommodate your 2pm check out. We pride ourselves on our clean rooms. Next time you come and stay, try our Biscuits and gravy. We really appreciate your business and look foward to seeing you in the future.

Thanks again

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is an older property (formerly a Comfort Inn) that is striving mightily to upgrade it's overall product. Except for a relatively surely person at the front desk at check-in (it was 14:00, and a very quiet Friday afternoon with no one else present), which is not in keeping with my previous Best Western experiences, this hotel offers great value for price. Located right off I-69 in Davison (gas and markets close by), the hotel itself is older but spotless, with very comfortable "new" rooms/furniture and carpet that are tastefully decorated and business friendly. While the rooms are smallish, the furniture helps the room "work" with good storage and an amenities "bar" (formerly a vanity nook). The pool is spotless, and the exercise room is brand new and nicely appointed. A/C was wonderful and new. Breakfast offerings and seating area are ample and attractive. Parking is convenient and plentiful. Good restaurants from fast food to a steakhouse are right out the door. Other than the reception, the staff is friendly and helpful. Great place to stay that recovered well after a rocky start.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello KMAbbott,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you have mentioned the newly remodeled comfortable rooms, with all the updated amenities. Sorry you felt the front desk staff that checked you in was not as pleasant as your used to. We plan on making it a goal of ours, for our staff to be as friendly and pleasant as possible. Next time you stay, tell us how you like our improvements.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is the nicest hotel I can find that is close to Otter Lake Mi. I have stayed here two years in a row as I participate in a triathlon and it is close to the venue. I have never been disappointed with my room. It is clean and the beds are comfortable. The frig, television, blow dryerr, coffee maker and internet all worked! When I'm participating in a tri race I don't want to worry about anything. I just want to relax and that's what happens when I stay here....I relax. I problem I found was that the desk staff are not very friendly and they don't like to be bothered.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Hello Carole K,
Thank you for your comments. We are always striving to improve in every aspect of our hotel. We do appreciate your business and hope in the future with the changes we have made, You will feel like the valued guest that you are.