“Late night check in.”

Best Western Davison Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davison
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Family of four arrived at 10 pm, tired. Quick easy check in, pleasant/helpful staff. Room was clean & comfortable. Air conditioning was already at a good temp for sleep. Breakfast in the morning was great wide variety to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy D
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

Hello "Wendy D",

I am happy to hear that you had a nice stay and good experience with us. Thank you for the complimentary review!

Travis
Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Good sized room; larger bathroom; plenty of towels; refrigerator, microwave; comfortable beds.
Quiet room; interior halls. Breakfast included waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits/gravy; cold cereals and more.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Travis-at-CID, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you so much for the complimentary review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Two sides of hotel. West wing good. I was stuck in south wing. This was old, out dated, furniture looked very worn out. My son said it looked getto. They could not change me. Don't check in late. If you do you get stuck in the unrenovated "getto" side

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank SurgeonMike
Travis-at-CID, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Thank you for commenting on your stay. I am sorry your stay with us did not live up to your expectations.

Whenever anyone makes a reservation or walks in to get a room, we are always very clear about the types of rooms we have available and what rooms we are offering to you.

The Hotel is currently at a point where 2/3rds of our rooms are recently renovated and the others are not. We are always very upfront about this. Some of our guests choose to stay in these rooms due to the Price being Less than our newly renovated rooms. They have been happy with their stays because they were informed about the room in the beginning and it saves them money for their stay.

It is taking some time to complete the renovations. Many of our guests choose to be in the new rooms, and as it sounds in your case, we were sold out of all of our newer rooms. I am happy to say that the renovations are continuing and hopefully soon ALL of our rooms will be the 'newly renovated' ones.

As we are the only hotel in town and we are a smaller property with only 60 rooms, I do always suggest to try and book ahead if at all possible, so then you will have more of an option when choosing rooms.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This is a fine hotel for the price, and they do a nice job especially considering there is no competition in Davison. This is a clean hotel with moderately comfortable beds, seemed plenty clean, and had friendly staff. The heaters worked well and the showers were hot. The breakfast is good especially for a continental breakfast. I very much liked the waffle machine.

My only complaint is that Ty advertise as no pets, but they do have 2 pet friendly rooms. One of them was on my floor and the owners left it alone for several hours and it barked non stop until the owners returned after midnight.

• Stayed: December 2011
Travis-at-CID, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you for the nice review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

If it wasn't for this hotel being close to my home my family wouldn't visit as often! I have a 2 br house, but although it's only myself they like their comfort and space. My Aunt, Uncle and Cousin traveled from Indiana for Thanksgiving at my house. Was a great day and I am so happy they were able to make it and stay somewhere they are so comfortable at. My Uncle has Cancer and gets uncomfortable, but was very relaxed and comfortable again, here. They were as always, very happy with the service and cleanliness of the hotel. I am so happy I had the holiday with them. It worked out for all. : )

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Travis-at-CID, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Thank you so much for another wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that your family continues to stay with us and we are able to continue to offer the services you have come to expect with our hotel. We look forward to seeing them again!

Reviewed October 8, 2011

They just re did the rooms. the lobby is something you would see a a high end hotel, but the rooms are just wonderful big screen tv and frig in the room was a nice touch. Will stay next time i am in town. Rate was great also.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank steve t
Travis-at-CID, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Thank you so much for the complimentary review!

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed one of our Newly Renovated rooms. We are a little over half way done with the room renovations, and look forward to starting up again soon to get all of the rooms done.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

,Fantastic room, Large with plenty of space, great amenities, decent sized beds, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. Limited complimentary continental breakfast available and very friendly staff. Location was ideal being less than 1km from our family’s home. There were plenty of eateries available in close proximity to the hotel and the air conditioning worked perfectly, keeping the room nicely chilled in what turned out to be extraordinary heat for that time of the year.It was certainly better than many 4 star establishments we've stayed at throughout our international travels and they could teach some of these hotels a thing or two. We had a minor problem when our room key locked us out after 5 days because their computer is programmed to do this! Makes no sense if you are staying longer than 5 days. Maybe they should get the computer reprogrammed to take account of stays longer than 5 days so this doesn't happen to anyone else.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bigwens
Travis-at-CID, Manager at Best Western Davison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2011

Thank you so much for the complimentary review! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I also appreciate the comment on the keys and will look into correcting that. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Davison
Best Western Lapeer Inn
Holiday Inn Express Lapeer
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
#1 of 4 in Grand Blanc
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Best Western Davison Inn? Share your experiences!