“No place I know of serves Shrimp that large! And tasty too!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MO Jo's Food & Spirit
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Davison
Tri Cities
“No place I know of serves Shrimp that large! And tasty too!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I am not big on bars. Rarely eat at them. Went with family the first time for fish. Was surprised how good the fish was! And the shrimp were ginormous!
For me, I would appreciate a good salad at least with the meal. No iceberg.
I would go again if in the area just for the shrimp. But would not travel to eat there.

• Visited July 2012

Davison
“First timer”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went on a sunday at 1:pm very little activity of course this is a bar.
waitress was prompt but kitchen was very slow. but the wings come in many flavors and are excellant will return for the wings

Visited April 2013
Davison, Michigan, United States
“not impressed”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

The food has gone down hill, it use to be pretty good. I don't think I will order food from there again. The servers are always very nice.

Visited August 2012
MI
“Great place to stop”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

What a great little retraunt/bar. My family and I were in the mood for pizza and wings so we went to mojo's. The pizza was good and the wings were above average. The night we went a Davison High School swim team had some kind of fundraiser so the place was loaded with people. We will definitely be going back. Cheers to this little Davison gem.

Been to MO Jo's Food & Spirit? Share your experiences!