“YUMMY Mexican Food”

El Charritos-Helenas Original
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Davison
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Love this little mexican restuarant in Davison, MI. They have AWESOME warm chips and salsa to start your meal off!! My favorite is their beef Enchiladas...YUMMY!!! Everything was hot and fresh!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I absolutely love their golden tacos with beef. I first time I tried that, I was trying something new and it's hard to go there now and not get that. My husband is hooked as well. My other favorite is the combination plate. It's always way to much food, but you get a little bit of everything and I always have leftovers for later.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Do not expect fancy décor. Excellent food, wonderful services and great value. If you find yourself near by treat yourself to excellent chips and salsa. My fave is the Taco Salad! Yum!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

All food is exelently prepaired and fresh. Athentic Northern Mexican. Many special deals in multipul quanities. The Tamalies are Outsanding and all combanation dinners are a Great savings.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Very disappointed in my meal. Bland, little flavor. Greasy chips. Service poor and they were not busy. Needs to be updated badly. I would not go back.