“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you are in Davison, MI or close to, it is worth the trip to this eatery. Everyone's food looked great! I didn't hear any complaints regarding the food, only that everyone was full! They take reservations for parties of over 10 people. I was a little disappointed however, our party was of 15 people (8 adults, 5 children and 2 toddlers. I was hoping they would have set our table up somewhere so it would have been easier to visit with each other while eating. They put us up at the front of the room where waiters/waitresses were constantly back and forth as well as customers. I told them when making the reservation there would be children, specifically as above. My grandson is home on leave and will be deploying to Afghanistan very shortly so we wanted to get the family together before he, my granddaughter and great granddaughter headed home to Texas. That is the only complaint I have. The waitress was wonderful!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lucky's has been one of our favorites for a long time. The foods is always great and the bread is out of this world.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We went on a Saturday evening ... they were packed ... always a sign of a good restaurant. We waited and they were very efficient in going through the list. In spite of how busy they were our waitress did an excellent job and we had great service. The food was good, priced fairly and the atmosphere was okay. No complaints. We will go again, but next time maybe during the week instead of the weekend.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Eating here is usually solid but it is very busy and details are often over looked either by the kitchen or the wait staff. Most of the time I leave pleased but occasionally there are mix ups. Be aware this is not a very romantic place, but it is the best Davison has to offer.

1  Thank Musicman1988
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Friends from out of town love the salmon. All of the seafood dishes are great! Steaks and ribs....GOOD! Great fresh salads and the hot bread served before the meal is .... MMMMM!! Lunch offerings are just as good.
Atmosphere is family, casual relaxed and friendly. The staff is great. To go there just once you might have a hard time choosing an entree. You get a lot of food for the dollar!!

1  Thank palmsnbeach

Been to Lucky's Steak House? Share your experiences!