“Good seafood”

Whitey's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Davison
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Whiteys does a lot of advertising, so we've heard a lot about their seafood. We were in the area tonight and decided to try it out. While not our favorite restaurant, the food was good, served quickly, and reasonably priced. The menu offered quite a variety of types of seafood prepared any of four ways (deep fried, broiled, steamed, blackened). If you want seafood, try Whiteys.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I had the yellow lake perch, It was great. They have a salad bar included with the meals also. The waitstaff was very friendly and the place was clean.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I never liked fish until I went to Whitey's restaurant 43 years ago. Their beer battered fish is delicious. We go often with friends.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

been going there for years, food is still good I usually go for my all you can eat fish and that is always good

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I ate there three nights ago. I wrote up a review the next day and can't find it here, why? Hubby ordered the lobster tail with steak. I ordered clams and french fries. We waited an extraordinary amount of time for our food. The place was not all that busy either. I advised my husband if my food was cold, it was going to be sent back. When our food arrived, it was indeed cold. I told the waitress the food had been sitting under the lamp way too long and I requested hot food. My husband's food was the same temperature, but he is ok with cooler food. By the time he got to the last of his food, it was stone cold and he voiced his disappointment to me. He also said the last time he ate there he wasn't all that impressed with the food. I wish he had told me that before I chose that restaurant. Our bill came to $48.00. What a disappointment. We don't plan on eating there again and would NOT recommend it.

Been to Whitey's Restaurant? Share your experiences!