“Another great dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My family visited for dinner and we were seated fast and were met with friendly service. The endless salad and bread are great, the challenge is to not fill up prior to your entree. We ordered chicken parmesan, manicotti and chicken alfredo and all were very tasty.

1  Thank RonaldB494

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I ordered the Seafood Alfredo entree and it was good. It came with (4) mussels, (4) jumbo shrimp and about (8) small scallops in a bed of linguini and alfredo sauce. A brick-oven loaf of bread and salad came with my dinner. The garlic butter that comes with the bread is very good. My wife ordered the "Duet" pasta entree (two selections) of Manicotti and Meat Ravioli. I had a sample of her ravioli and liked it. The red sauce (marinara) was very sweet, maybe a little too sugary for my taste.

We ate late in the evening and were the last ones in the restaurant at closing time. The bus-boy and cleaning lady were not very professional, and were laughing and snickering in the dining room when tidying up. Management needs to address this issue, otherwise the waiter and hostess did a good job and had proper etiquette.

I'd probably eat here again, and probably on a Tuesday or Wednesday night when the "daily specials" are best... close to a BOGO deal, although you need to purchace two drinks.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I love the lasagna and pasta with meat sauce there. The sauce is a little bit sweet and loaded with meat. Delicious!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had some friends that wanted to eat her and once again found the food awful. The only thing authentic is the name. The sauce tastes like pure sugar. They do what to many so called Italian restaurants are doing by putting to much sugar in the sauce. I had the lasagna and in one word AWFUL. In fact I would not of feed it to my dog. I refused to eat the food and when the waitress picked up the plate she failed to ask if anything was wrong. My advise is ignore any of the good rating and stay away. Any restaurant is Davison is better then this.

3  Thank Larry M
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had take out from this restaurant and it was amazing. It is very close to the Best Western so it was nice to take a meal back to the hotel. I had the lasagna and it was so filling and so tasty I would have it again and again. My husband made his own pizza and it was so so good. The prices are reasonable. Lasagna was $13 and his pizza was around $13 as he put his own toppings on it. The door was always opening as customer after customer was coming in. Highly recommend to anyone. Although we didn't eat in the restaurant we did see lots of happy customers.

Been to Italia Gardens of Davison? Share your experiences!