“Great pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I love the lasagna and pasta with meat sauce there. The sauce is a little bit sweet and loaded with meat. Delicious!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had some friends that wanted to eat her and once again found the food awful. The only thing authentic is the name. The sauce tastes like pure sugar. They do what to many so called Italian restaurants are doing by putting to much sugar in the sauce. I had the lasagna and in one word AWFUL. In fact I would not of feed it to my dog. I refused to eat the food and when the waitress picked up the plate she failed to ask if anything was wrong. My advise is ignore any of the good rating and stay away. Any restaurant is Davison is better then this.

3  Thank Larry M
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had take out from this restaurant and it was amazing. It is very close to the Best Western so it was nice to take a meal back to the hotel. I had the lasagna and it was so filling and so tasty I would have it again and again. My husband made his own pizza and it was so so good. The prices are reasonable. Lasagna was $13 and his pizza was around $13 as he put his own toppings on it. The door was always opening as customer after customer was coming in. Highly recommend to anyone. Although we didn't eat in the restaurant we did see lots of happy customers.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food is good and on Tuesday's you get a free entree with the purchase of another.
They give you lots of food and they do charge $4 or something if you are sharing a meal. I don't really like that, but they say it is to cover your bread or something.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family and I love this place because the marinara sauce is a sweet sauce, different from the other places I've ate. The wait is usually not bad and the service is always good. Yummy homemade bread right from the oven.