“great place! great food! cant go wrong with anything here!”

Italia Gardens of Davison
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Davison
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

great place great food! cant go wrong with anything here! This place is one of my favorite place's to go whenever I'm in the mood for itialian.... this place will blow away a place like olive garden No comparison period... this is real itialan food great salads and love there bread and garlic butter!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am Italian and it bothers me to go to the large chain Italian eateries who think poring a bunch of garlic into a dish makes it Italian. That's not the case at Italia Gardens. They've been in business for MANY decades, so they must be doing something right! It's a family atmosphere where you can also enjoy some vino with your meal. They have awesome daily specials too...including a full spaghetti dinner for 35 cents on Wednesdays!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We always have good food when we come here. They have neat family incentives like kids eat free days and 2 for 1 entree days. Good service and relaxed atmosphere. The bread and pizzas are very good as they are cooked in a fire-oven which you can see from your table. No full bar but they have a nice beer and wine selection.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place is my favorite place to go whenever I have the chance. The food is great and the atmosphere is charming. What we love most is the carryout, which allows us to enjoy the food at home when the little ones are not in the mood to sit down for dinner. I feel this place is a lot better than Olive Garden. The food taste richer and fresher. One thing I must say is that in general, I’m not a big sauce fan. When I cook spaghetti at home, I take minimal tomato sauce just to give the noodles some taste. The sauce at Italian Garden? I can’t get enough of it. The only downside to this place, if I was forced to say something, would be that there isn’t a full bar. They do have wine and I think some beers, but no hard liquors. But, that doesn’t stop me from coming. This place can get really busy at dinner time and they have special offers during the week like Tuesday is 2 for 1 or kids eat free (but you must dine in, no take out).

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great tasting Italian Food. Similar to Olive Garden. They bring a big bowl of salad and large loaf of baked bread to table. They have an open oven so you can watch pizzas being made. Good ribs along with their lasagna and other pastas are great.

Been to Italia Gardens of Davison? Share your experiences!