“Sit down for fast food”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #8 of 49 Restaurants in Davison
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Never impressed with Applebee's and no surprise here. It's a large chain restaurant, not very fresh food. I would only eat a salad or sandwich from here while on lunch. Been here a half of dozen times and I'm over it. The beer is fine though.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Pretty much the same as most Applebee restaurants. Good food, friendly people. Love the oriental salad! Weekends are pretty busy, but weeknights aren't too bad of a wait.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just an average restaurant , nothing special but we do enjoy the variety on the menu. Usually get a decent meal with a fair price. Like the happy hour specials.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Another terrific restaurant to choose from.
2 for $20 menu is great.
Good for couples or groups.
Appetizers 1/2 after 8pm (as I recall)
Easy off and on I69

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Like their motto says "it's your neighborhood Grill & Bar". My wife and I visited for Valentine's Day dinner after a long day at work. We only waited a few minutes for a table and we had a great server, Ashley. The Wonton Taco appetizer was wonderful as always and dinners were served fast and portions were perfect. This restaurant is a regular stop for us and never disappoints. The location is easy on/off I-69.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!