“Great golf course”
Review of Sugarbush Golf Course - CLOSED

Sugarbush Golf Course
Reviewed September 4, 2013

You should really play this golf course. It is a little intimidating for the beginner but multiple sets of tees allows for most anyone to play it. Tree line fairways make the course look tighter than what it is but the landing areas are pretty generous and the views are beautiful. Play it!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Well kept golf course with an extremely friendly and helpful staff.

Has a nice mixture of difficult and moderate holes. The par three with the island/bridge was a personal favorite. Would highly recommend for any in the area.

1  Thank x57114
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I was looking for a local course to take my dad to and saw this place. So, I booked it and found out the price was reasonable. The course was a lot nicer than I expected for the value. I'm just a casual golfer, so on some of the holes, I lost a lot of balls, but I am planning on golfing here some more this year. Can't wait.

Clubhouse is very nice and staff was great.

1  Thank Deafviking
Reviewed August 23, 2008

Very nice track. Can play very long from back tees or set up for a bunch of guys going out for a great time. Very nice clubhouse and very reasonable. Go there!

1  Thank Thraces