Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

1 result
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I registered early in the new year full of good intentions and was initially pleasantly surprised by the facilities. It has to be said that other pools in the Douai area are abominable and so the competition is not very high... However, after a few visits, the cracks began to show through: the water is only just warm enough, strange unhygienic smells and - most annoying of all - there are simply too many people for you to be able to swim properly in the lanes. One or two people is fine, but I am increasingly finding 3 or even 4 swimmers in my lane, which makes any meaningful workout nigh-on impossible. They also have a ridiculous rule whereby everyone has to get out as soon as the school parties arrive. This is basically every morning and every afternoon - just when I had intended going. I will be going again this lunchtime and will be terminating my subscription.