Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Best hour I could of spent

Reviewed November 16, 2019
Happyhistorian11
Great hack

Reviewed September 29, 2019
deborahwallace131
Waterlooville, United Kingdom

All reviews old railway hack ponies cheryl riders instructor track
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2019

I had a fantastic private 1 hour ride with the lovely Cheryl. She was really patient with my incredibly limited riding skills and so very encouraging that I even managed my ride without being led I was so pleased.
The stables are located by the old railway which is where my ride took place it was nice and flat and nice and quiet with the most beautiful views across the downs. It was perfect, I will definitely be going back again.
If your a beginner or a more experienced rider you will get something out of your experience

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019

My 15year old had a wonderful 2 hour hack. She absolutely loved her time out. Cheryl was very helpful and her ponies were lovely, chilled animals.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank deborahwallace131
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Cheryl took us on a lovely Hack on her calm and obedient horses. I felt very safe throughout and thoroughly enjoyed myself whilst learning some new skills. She’s a superb and friendly instructor with tonnes of local knowledge and great chat. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this experience and we will certainly be going back soon, thank you Cheryl!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank seabass_420
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Took the wife here to try riding a horse for the first time, she was a wee bit nervous but Cheryl and her helpers were great, very relaxed and friendly and very quickly made us both feel comfortable. We did an hours session, just me and the wife, with Cheryl and a helper each for our horse. The instruction was great and despite have very little riding experience I felt we both learnt a lot in a short space of time. The two helpers, Tara and Jasmine I believe, were both very polite, friendly and in control of the horses at all times which made us feel safe and well looked after. Both of us thoroughly enjoyed our time here and would definitely recommend it to others. Hopefully we'll be back (once my thighs have had time to recover) :-)

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank KevinDew1986
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Great ponies and great hacking.
Enjoyed a good few months helping to excersis the lovely horses. =) x

Date of experience: May 2018