2,009 results
All reviews crown metropol luxe king luxe view loft suite pool area atrium restaurant spa room room service car park water slides great pool bistro guillaume swan river great room modo mio an upgrade my birthday
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We had the best R&R holiday with the kids at Crown Metropol. The pool manager Dylan and his team Ebony and Chaia went out of their way to support us after some other guests moved our things off the daybeds. They made a bad experience incredible.

Darcey at the concierge desk was so helpful and knowledgeable and went out of her way to organise our day at Rottnest Island.

Thank you for having us!

Cherie

Review collected in partnership with Crown Resorts and Medallia
CrownHotelsManager, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cherie_NS931,

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay at Crown Metropol Perth.

We pride ourselves on our friendly and welcoming service, and I was delighted to hear that my team demonstrated this throughout your stay. I will be sure to forward your kind comments with the team and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Crown Metropol was clean, comfortable, and very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was very good (but bit expensive $50, but it’s all u can eat and food was fresh and good choices). We had a special package deal which included breakfast, which made the stay there value for money. Pool was packed. We were only there for a couple of days so didn’t get opportunity to check all the facilities. Crown Metropol had a Complimentary bus to train station. The hop on hop off bus has a stop at the Crown,

Dear MezzOz,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Crown Metropol Perth and for your excellent review.

I was so pleased to hear that your recent stay was so positive and that you enjoyed breakfast at Atrium. I hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Facilities are great, great hotel atmosphere. Didn't need to leave the site as there are multiple dining options available however we did spend a lot on food and drinks for the family $1k for 3 days. Check in time is 3pm, we got there about 5pm and room wasn't ready for about 45 mins. Offered late check out when we complained but didn't offer drinks while waiting which would have diffused the situation easily.

Dear Kizmet0318,

Thank you for your recent review.

While It was wonderful to see that your overall stay with us was enjoyable, I was disappointed to read of your check-in experience and have shared your feedback with my team.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

I have stayed at Crown Metropol a number of times as I live in Perth. To start with I had emailed prior with a birthday request & never heard back.
This will be the last time I stay. This is why:
Staff at check in lacked any personality, didn’t explain anything. Lobby reeks of cigarette smoke, carpets old and stained. In fact everywhere you could smell smoke. Rooms have no amenities like toothbrush, shower cap, water in room. Bottle of sparkling wine was not there on arrival as per deal.
Had to call for it. I wonder how manu people miss out on this??
Swimming pool is nice however plastic cups left everywhere and other rubbish. Food and beverage service by pool was quick on a busy Sunday afternoon.
Buffet breakfast is good but nothing to rave about. Staff are not friendly.
All in all the hotel felt cheap. Like a motel. Probably a 3 star rating these days.

Dinner at Market and Co: took a late booking on the day and managed to fit us in which was nice. They did however state they were fully booked however there were at least a dozen tables available for the 1.5 hours we were there.
Food at Market and Co: Rib eye steak delicious but overpriced at $43. Lamb rack tiny and overpriced $39 both placed on a plate with a basket of chips and a small bit of rocket.
Kids meal spaghetti bolognase was probably the winner.

If you can stay somewhere else then do it! It’s just a very disappointing hotel for what you pay even if you get a deal.

1  Thank Q1695CEsaraht

Dear Q1695CEsaraht,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay.

Firstly, I would like to extend my apologies for what was clearly a disappointing stay. You have raised several concerning points which I have addressed with my team. Your feedback regarding the sparkling wine and Market & Co prices have been shared with the relevant management teams to investigate further.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. If you have the time, please contact our Hotel Duty Manager on +61 8 9362 7684.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

An excellent 2 day stay. The service from all staff was excellent, the rooms are well appointed, quiet and very large. Places to eat and drink are varied which is great if you just want a snack or would like fine dining. The pool was extremely busy as it was school holidays so getting a lounge was not an easy task and not relaxing with so many children....a suggestion is to go off school holidays if you want to relax around the pool area.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple