“Stay over for a show at the a Crown Theatre”

Crown Promenade Perth
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Burswood
Perth, Australia
“Stay over for a show at the a Crown Theatre”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Booking was done thru The Entertainment Book, got an excellent members rate. Had lots of welcoming emails prior to booking in. Booking in was easy, the lass very professional and welcoming, they accepted cash which was pleasing as why pay rates on your Credit Card!
The room was clean & tidy and very quiet at night. We had a view of the parking lot, but only slept in the room so that's fine! I would recommend to stay here. The swimming pool is being renovated in time for summer, so go for it. Nice experience!
We attended the Hot August a Night tribute in the Crown Theatre by Peter Byrne-Fantastic!

Room Tip: Opt for a room with the highest number and then you will probably have a reasonable view. Might even...
2 Thank Jack187497

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

We booked a 2 night stay for our wedding night. After checking in we found they'd given us a room with 2 single beds. Not ideal for a wedding night if you get what I mean. Given our wedding wasn't until the next night we decided to put up with it for the first night and speak to someone in the morning. The next morning they apologized and said that if we packed our bags we'd be moved to a more appropriate room later on that day. We had our beautiful wedding only to return home later that night to a room with 2 single beds!! When questioned the attendants looked at us like deer in headlights. We ended up having to deal with the room as is. All in all - this hotel hadn't changed since it was the holiday inn. If you expect good service perhaps you should check the Crowne Metropol next door! Good luck!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Harriet B
Sophie T, Hotel Administrator at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, September 25, 2014
Dear Harriet B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at Crown Promenade Perth.

I was disappointed to read of your experience whilst staying with us. This certainly is not the level of service we aim to provide at Crown Promenade Perth.

I would very much like to discuss this with you further, if you would be so kind to oblige, I can be contacted at sophie.taminau@crownperth.com.au

Kind regards,

Sophie Taminau
Hotel Administrator
Crown Promenade Perth
sophie.taminau@crownperth.com.au
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Let me just say that upon arrival, we experienced exceptional service from your check in and concierge staff. Our room appeared very tidy and pleasant.

I was disappointed to find that after a few hours into our stay that the spa bath was very dirty and black slime particles would enter back into the water from the overflow outlet. I acknowledge this is a difficult area for upkeep. This was a disappointing set back as I booked the spa suite so my wife can enjoy the hotel facilities whilst I attend to business within the complex (Company event)

After our function I also discovered the bedroom tv didn't work. It powered up but no picture or sound. The other remote made no difference either. This was now 1.00am so I didn't call anybody to report the issue.

Upon my checkout it was very busy and the lady I dealt with seemed a little frazzled, I mentioned the TV and spa issue when she asked if everything was to my satisfaction. Abruptly I was told that as I hadn't reported this to anyone there was nothing she could do. I didn't ask her to do anything I was merely bringing it to her attention and she didn't seem interested.

I am not letting this incident totally sour my previous experiences with this organisation and more than likely will use hem again nevertheless I am a little disappointed.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Milan B
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

There's not much to complain about but it's nothing special. I expected more for a hotel that claims to be high end. Don't get a room above the nightclub though. It does get pretty noisy on the casino side of the hotel.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank spiderfernandez
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We suggest people look elsewhere. The items that made our stay unpleasant included, a queue to check in, (4.30pm) $50 valet parking, noisy, instructions for telephone use do not relate to the telephone available, restaurants/eating options limited for hotel guests in preference for people attending shows. This was an unpleasant experience.

2 Thank J C
Bunbury, Australia
Reviewed August 12, 2014

our nite at the crown promenade was great enjoyed every moment of it. will stay there again when possible. the service was great. room was good . the location is great next to casino. did not use amenities as we went to show at the theatre

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were celebrating an octogenarian birthday. We were spoiling ourselves and this was a great place to do it. Chocolates, champers and fruit were brought to our room. Our room had a balcony, the room was spacious. Nothing is very far away - the Casino, the many restaurants ranging from cheap takeaways to French cuisine. Service was willing and cheerful. We took advantage of valet parking.
One disappointment was that our balcony overlooked a huge car park. However, noise was never excessive.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burswood
East Perth
#19 of 81 in Perth
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,197 reviews
Crowne Plaza Perth
#20 of 81 in Perth

Been to Crown Promenade Perth? Share your experiences!