“Great girls weekend out” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crown Promenade Perth

and 1 more site!
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Burswood
Perth, Australia
“Great girls weekend out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Everything about our stay here was easy and went very smoothly. I booked online about 3 months in advance and paid with credit card. Check in took about 15 minutes even though it was peak check in time friday afternoon.
We had a room on the second floor facing the night club. I was a little worried at first as i thought it might be noisy. But i had a great sleep and the beds are very comfy.
During our weekend we had dinner at Modo mio. An italian restaurant that was absolutely delish with generous servings. I made an appointment at isika spa for a quick eyebrow wax but wish i could have stayed longer. Even though it was just an eyebrow wax i felt very pampered and relaxed.
Check out was very quick. I stood in line and was offered express check out as i had paid on credit card. We were out within 5 minutes of leaving the room. Everyone was very helpful.
I will definitly stay here again.

Room Tip: If you go to bed early or are a very light sleeper you might want to request a room away from the ni...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear disneybon,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at Crown Promenade Perth on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that you decided to stay at Crown Resort for your girly weekend away, excellent choice in visiting Isika Spa, it truly is an experience not to be missed, the team at Isika do a wonderful job of making you feel pampered and relaxed.

Modo Mio, another great choice, great ambiance served with great food, delighted to read that you enjoyed!

I do hope it is not too long before you have the opportunity to have another girly weekend and experience more of Crown Resort, please contact me for suggestions prior to your next visit and I can let you know of all the promotions around the resort.

Thank you for your lovely feedback which I will be passing on to the teams and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next weekend away.

caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Good quality hotel that responded quickly to problems that I encountered with noisy guests next door. Friendly service, restaurant does great coffee and th bacon at breakfast is actually cooked well which is unusual for buffet breakfasts.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Denita W,

I am delighted to read that the team were friendly, and you enjoyed the buffet breakfast at Market & Co, their coffee is delicious as well as the selection of buffet breakfast items, your lovely feedback has been passed onto the teams.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. very good hotel. Nice well appointed rooms, did have foxfooty which was great. Parking was pricey for valet $38 per day however not that unlike rest of perth. Or if you self park its $20 per entry/exit and you cant charge it to your room bill. hotel foyer is a 1 minute walk from casino entrance which may be a bad thing. Check in and check out was fast and efficient. Staff seemed to making an extra effort to provide good service. Breakfast was expensive at like $32 and not any other cheaper options. fitness centre was okay, had 3 treadmills and other equipment. maybe some more weights would be good. Overall very good and would stay here again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Somewhatfrequent,

Delighted to read your comments that our team at reception desk delivered good service and your stay was enjoyable.

We do have a variety of restaurants serving breakfast Junction Grill breakfast offerings starting from $6.95.

We are pleased to advise that we are awaiting delivery of completely new gym equipment, featuring personal TV’s and i-pod docking stations, today we have just installed more weights, which I am sure you will enjoy on your next visit.

Once again thank you for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Promenade Perth in the near future.

Western Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent hotel, clean rooms, staff from room service to front desk and concierge were fantastic nothing was too much trouble to them. I was well looked after.
Been from country WA it is always a favourite of mine to stay here , my husband will only let me stay here when im on my own as he says its a safe environment and if I want to go somewhere they have the taxi organised for me..
Market and Co was where I ate and the young man doing the morning cooking of eggs etc was a real joy to meet very friendly and on top of his job.
I always leave the hotel at the end of my stay and I say see you on my next trip.
I just had one enquiry at front desk as I always book my stay on the phone but when I went on my email it had 1 nights stay bubbles and breakfast for $195 per night. yet when I rang and said ok I will book for 2 nights at $195 the booking lady said im sorry I don't have that on my computer its $235 per night stay with breakfast and I said why send me the special its a july special this is july 3rd I want to book for 4th and 5th i said its here on my computer from crown promenade the booking lady said then book on the computer i said no i don't book nothing on computer i never do always by phone and it said phone to book so question mark on this one why send me the special if i cant have that.?

Room Tip: I love the rooms facing the casino and you cannot here much once your inside .but hey all my rooms w...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear trish w,

Lovely to be able to welcome you back to Crown Promenade and that the team looked after you well, thank you for the feedback, it has been passed on to the team, especially our Chef who cooked your eggs for breakfast.

I am investigating your comments around your next booking, from what I can gather from your comments, we do have specials running prices starting from $195.00 and the extra nights you wanted to book being the weekend, the price had gone up to $235.00.

w.a
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

My friend and I stayed here for a night as we were celebrating my birthday with others at the casino and i have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of the service and of the cleanliness and size of the room.Staff were very helpful and the buffet breakfast was also outstanding and I was pleasantly surprised and could not fault any part of my stay whatsoever.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear prissy74,

First of all from all the team at Crown Promenade Perth, Happy Birthday, delighted to read that you chose to spend your special day with us, and that your stay was an enjoyable one and the team looked after you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Promenade Perth in the near future (perhaps before your next birthday).

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Quick check in very friendly and efficient staff. Rooms were very clean and comfortable with every thing you could possibly want good location no noise the room was very dark when the curtains were closed so you could sleep in the day if you needed to if travelling I was very happy with my stay.I did pay extra for a balcony but they are on the ground floor so no view except a bush but that was ok with me as I only get it for the fresh air.

Room Tip: don't book a balcony room for the view there isn't one
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear carer4life,

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our team being friendly and efficient, your feedback has been passed onto them. Also pleasing to read that your room was comfortable and clean and the location was central for your requirements.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Promenade Perth in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am a Crown Club member and on receiving my booklet I saw the great special being offered. $235 for a night including, champagne, chocolates and breakfast! What a good idea for a Birthday treat especially as all my family were away for my special day.
I checked in and was delighted to find that I had a room on the 8th floor. It was big and spacious, modern and the spotlessly clean.
Champagne was in the ice bucket ready with chocolates in front of it and I had also been given a 'Happy Birthday' chocolate at Reception.
It was also Christmas in July at Carvers so I arranged to meet friends there for dinner.
Breakfast the next morning was a relaxed and delicious smorgesboard. Plenty of choices and unlimited coffee.

Room Tip: High floor - south side - view of city and golf course
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Dear Jennymum,

From the team at Crown Promenade, ‘Happy Birthday’ we are delighted that you chose Crown Promenade to celebrate your special day with us.

I am pleased to read that the team at reception acknowledged your special day, and with even more chocolate, but it only comes once a year so why not!

Your lovely feedback will be passed to the team, and we do hope you will have the chance to visit us again soon before your next birthday.

caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burswood
East Perth
#18 of 81 in Perth
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,119 reviews
Crowne Plaza Perth
#21 of 81 in Perth

Been to Crown Promenade Perth? Share your experiences!