“Very good hotel”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Burswood
Melbourne
“Very good hotel”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. very good hotel. Nice well appointed rooms, did have foxfooty which was great. Parking was pricey for valet $38 per day however not that unlike rest of perth. Or if you self park its $20 per entry/exit and you cant charge it to your room bill. hotel foyer is a 1 minute walk from casino entrance which may be a bad thing. Check in and check out was fast and efficient. Staff seemed to making an extra effort to provide good service. Breakfast was expensive at like $32 and not any other cheaper options. fitness centre was okay, had 3 treadmills and other equipment. maybe some more weights would be good. Overall very good and would stay here again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Dear Somewhatfrequent,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at Crown Promenade Perth on TripAdvisor.

Delighted to read your comments that our team at reception desk delivered good service and your stay was enjoyable.

We do have a variety of restaurants serving breakfast Junction Grill breakfast offerings starting from $6.95.

We are pleased to advise that we are awaiting delivery of completely new gym equipment, featuring personal TV’s and i-pod docking stations, today we have just installed more weights, which I am sure you will enjoy on your next visit.

Once again thank you for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Promenade Perth in the near future.

Caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
Western Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent hotel, clean rooms, staff from room service to front desk and concierge were fantastic nothing was too much trouble to them. I was well looked after.
Been from country WA it is always a favourite of mine to stay here , my husband will only let me stay here when im on my own as he says its a safe environment and if I want to go somewhere they have the taxi organised for me..
Market and Co was where I ate and the young man doing the morning cooking of eggs etc was a real joy to meet very friendly and on top of his job.
I always leave the hotel at the end of my stay and I say see you on my next trip.
I just had one enquiry at front desk as I always book my stay on the phone but when I went on my email it had 1 nights stay bubbles and breakfast for $195 per night. yet when I rang and said ok I will book for 2 nights at $195 the booking lady said im sorry I don't have that on my computer its $235 per night stay with breakfast and I said why send me the special its a july special this is july 3rd I want to book for 4th and 5th i said its here on my computer from crown promenade the booking lady said then book on the computer i said no i don't book nothing on computer i never do always by phone and it said phone to book so question mark on this one why send me the special if i cant have that.?

Room Tip: I love the rooms facing the casino and you cannot here much once your inside .but hey all my rooms w...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear trish w,

Lovely to be able to welcome you back to Crown Promenade and that the team looked after you well, thank you for the feedback, it has been passed on to the team, especially our Chef who cooked your eggs for breakfast.

I am investigating your comments around your next booking, from what I can gather from your comments, we do have specials running prices starting from $195.00 and the extra nights you wanted to book being the weekend, the price had gone up to $235.00.

w.a
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My friend and I stayed here for a night as we were celebrating my birthday with others at the casino and i have to say that I was very impressed by the quality of the service and of the cleanliness and size of the room.Staff were very helpful and the buffet breakfast was also outstanding and I was pleasantly surprised and could not fault any part of my stay whatsoever.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear prissy74,

First of all from all the team at Crown Promenade Perth, Happy Birthday, delighted to read that you chose to spend your special day with us, and that your stay was an enjoyable one and the team looked after you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Promenade Perth in the near future (perhaps before your next birthday).

Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Quick check in very friendly and efficient staff. Rooms were very clean and comfortable with every thing you could possibly want good location no noise the room was very dark when the curtains were closed so you could sleep in the day if you needed to if travelling I was very happy with my stay.I did pay extra for a balcony but they are on the ground floor so no view except a bush but that was ok with me as I only get it for the fresh air.

Room Tip: don't book a balcony room for the view there isn't one
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear carer4life,

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our team being friendly and efficient, your feedback has been passed onto them. Also pleasing to read that your room was comfortable and clean and the location was central for your requirements.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Promenade Perth in the near future.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I am a Crown Club member and on receiving my booklet I saw the great special being offered. $235 for a night including, champagne, chocolates and breakfast! What a good idea for a Birthday treat especially as all my family were away for my special day.
I checked in and was delighted to find that I had a room on the 8th floor. It was big and spacious, modern and the spotlessly clean.
Champagne was in the ice bucket ready with chocolates in front of it and I had also been given a 'Happy Birthday' chocolate at Reception.
It was also Christmas in July at Carvers so I arranged to meet friends there for dinner.
Breakfast the next morning was a relaxed and delicious smorgesboard. Plenty of choices and unlimited coffee.

Room Tip: High floor - south side - view of city and golf course
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Jennymum,

From the team at Crown Promenade, ‘Happy Birthday’ we are delighted that you chose Crown Promenade to celebrate your special day with us.

I am pleased to read that the team at reception acknowledged your special day, and with even more chocolate, but it only comes once a year so why not!

Your lovely feedback will be passed to the team, and we do hope you will have the chance to visit us again soon before your next birthday.

caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au
Wellington New Zealand
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I chose this hotel as it was next door to the Crown Theatre where Jersey Boys was playing. Check in was easy, room was nice and clean and spacious. The front desk staff were very helpful and one concierge in particular - Sam from Auckland - was outstanding. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. Only downside was that the housekeeping staff were a little lax in replacing teabags etc - only happened three days out of six.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear jerseyboyfan

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent experience at Crown Promenade Perth on TripAdvisor.

Delighted to read that your check in experience was smooth and your room was comfortable.

Your lovely feedback regarding the reception team, and especially Sam has been passed back to them, we appreciate the acknowledgement, and that you are happy to recommend our hotel to others.

Your comment regarding the teabags has been passed onto the department manager for follow up, thank you.

Jersey Boys was a sensational show and was enjoyed by all who saw it, more exciting shows to come, please visit our website at www.crownperth.com.au we have Empire, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to name a few.

Once again thank you for your lovely feedback, and we look forward to your return soon.

New Canaan, Connecticut
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed a Crown Promenade for our wedding anniversary, we were truly spoilt. Greeted at the car and offered assistance with our luggage. There was a bit off a wait in line but I guess everyone has the same idea at around 2:30 3:00 o’clock. The upside to the wait were macaroons they tasted amazing. Once at the desk check-in was quick and were given an anniversary chocolate (nice touch).

We arrived to our room and were pleasantly surprised, a lot of light which I love and such a clean room. I wouldn’t say it was 4.5 stars but comfortable enough. My husband and I took a walk up the other end of the corridor and we noticed that the colour scheme was different. I looked through the view hole on the different colour door and was blown away. The hotel must me undergoing a renovation as the room was completely different, I would much rather stay in the refurbished room as it looked fantastic. I will defiantly return to see the changes.

I was treated to a meal at Rockpool and had my second sticky beak moment, there was a big black sheet covering an entrance to something. I found out later it was a new Chinese restaurant. Crown Perth is full of surprises that’s for sure.
I was also treated to a massage at ISIKA day spa, it was divine. Crown Perth is a warm resort with obviously happy staff because they were all smiling and willing to help. I will defiantly be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Smith J,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our macaroons, and that the team at reception acknowledged your anniversary, we are delighted to read that you chose to stay at Crown Promenade to celebrate your special night.

I am pleased to read that your room was comfortable and very clean; your lovely feedback shall be passed back to the housekeeping team.

Excellent choice in visiting Isika, it truly is a wonderful experience; again your feedback shall be passed on.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crown Resort soon.

caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burswood
East Perth
#19 of 81 in Perth
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,197 reviews
Crowne Plaza Perth
#20 of 81 in Perth

Been to Crown Promenade Perth? Share your experiences!