Crown Promenade Perth
Crown Metropol Perth(Burswood)(Great Value!)
$189
$155
$125
$141
  • Pool
Fraser Suites Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$110
$106
1,022 results
All reviewsmacaroonscar parkon arrivalfree parkingsparkling winewould stay againroom servicebusiness tripspa suitebuffet breakfastcomfy bedcasino complexone night staymini barupon checksaturday nightstaff member
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at the Crown Promenade having expected it to have been refurbished in line with what you'd expect from a Crown establishment. Unfortunately the place is STILL the Holiday Inn.

I was really disappointed. The carpet, furniture were worn and old. The ambiance was very much the holiday inn, and when I was there the pool was out of order.

I have stayed at Crown Towers, Promenade and Metropol in Melbourne and this hotel is not even close to the quality you'll find there. I expect that they will eventually refurbish this place but until then, I won't be back. If you're looking for 41/2 or 5 star, then stay away.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Dear JOhannaA

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at Crown Promenade Perth on TripAdvisor.

I am disappointed to read that your experience at Crown Promenade did not live up to your expectations and would be happy to discuss this further with you and can be contacted at caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au

We do have some very exciting news for Crown Promenade Perth, which we will share in due course.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Moved to the Crown for one night as a change to Fremantle and downtown Perth. I really enjoyed my stay here! Loved the complimentary Macaroons on arrival, staff were friendly and helpful, hotel bar & restaurant were very reasonably priced!
Great location if your up for a night of fun in the Casino/Nightclubs/Bars...our pool was out of order so we had access to the metropol pool - wow!! Loved their pool!!
The room was average you could see it was originally a Holiday Inn I felt that the rooms could be just that little bit better to make the overall experience even better...would definetely stay here again!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank eeliechick

Dear eeliechick

I am delighted to read that the staff were friendly and helpful and that you had a memorable experience at Crown Promenade, and also at Crown Metropol pool.

We do have some exciting news for the hotel, which we can share in due course which will be a wonderful enhancement to the guest stay.

Thank you once again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed at Crown Promonade last weekend, on arrival the staff asked if we were celebrating anything special and I told them it was our 50th wedding anniversary and she gave us a chocolate that said happy anniversary and I thought that was nice, but to our surprise when we went to our room that there was a bottle of champagne waiting for us. We went to Market & Co for a light lunch and the Maitre D brought us a beautiful chocolate mousee cake with the complemance of Crown. It was beautiful. Our room was very comfortable and well equiped. I would like to thank Crown Promonade for making our anniversary such a memorable one. It was lovely.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cheryl m
Caureen M, General Manager at Crown Promenade Perth, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear cheryl m

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor of your recent experience at Crown Promenade Perth.

Congratulations on your 50th Wedding Anniversary from all the team at Crown Promenade Perth.

Our team do delight in delivering the extra touches that turns a stay into a memorable experience, and I am pleased that we achieved this for you on your very special evening.

Although not necessary, we do thank you for acknowledging the team in the effort they made, and your lovely feedback shall be passed on to them.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your 51st Wedding Anniversary, or even sooner !

Until then

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Hotel prices in Perth are incredibly high compared to other Australian cities. We booked the Crown Promenade because it was one of the few hotels that had reasonable prices for both week nights and weekend. We were really happy with the choice. Service was helpful and attentive, the room was very clean and there was a good choice of bars and restaurants.
We really enjoyed the walks around the area. There is a good loop walk across Graham Farmer bridge and back over the causeway to Burswood. The walk to South Perth is also very enjoyable. Easy access to the city by train or taxi and more activity than in the city on a weekend. The pools and gym are a good addition. My only complaint was that the hotel charges for wifi access in the room. In 2013 wifi should be more readily available in Australian hotels in the same way as Europe and North America.

Room Tip: Rooms on level 8 overlooking the river are quiet and have a lovely outlook.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tiel

Dear Tiel

Lovely to read that our team were attentive and the room well appointed and clean your lovely feedback has been passed on to the teams.

The walks around Burswood Park looking onto the river are absolutely outstanding and glad you managed to find time to enjoy this.

We do have some exciting new around the wi-fi offering in the hotel, and would be happy to share with you when we are ready to announce it, if you would like to send me your email, I can be reached on caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au

Reviewed February 10, 2013

34th Wedding Anniversary loved the stay had an excellent time. A little disappointing that no special touches for our wedding anniversary were given by the hotel or restaurants, especially since we have been booking for 10 years. Only one restaurant wished us a happy anniversary. We enjoyed our 2 night stays and will book again next year. Hopefully they will add the special touches next time, as I think it is important.

Room Tip: We chose a Balcony Room and it was very nice.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SUED22

Dear SUED22

Congratulations to you both on your 34th Wedding Anniversary from all the team at Crown Promenade.

I am disappointed to read that we missed on congratulating you when you were at the hotel; we do our best to make all special occasions’ memorable ones.

Please contact me the next time you are booking at the Crown Promenade please, and I can be emailed on caureen.mcatee@crownperth.com.au