All reviews value for money small gym countryside pool kosovo world brunch pristina products september city monastery lady pictures business
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2018

We booked to stay here in September, as I knew it was near the Bear Sanctuary (15-20 min drive), the main draw to this area.

The pictures looked nice from the website, and I have to say I would go as far to say that it was even nicer than the pictures made it look!

The place has a lovely pool, with deck chairs in the gardens over looking the fields for miles , the perfect place to sit and watch the sunset with a drink.

The room was a good size, with a comfy bed and a nice balcony area overlooking the pool, gardens and fields.

There is a range off snacks and meals available from the restaurant, which was reasonably priced.

We found the service to be very good, we were well looked after and made to feel welcome throughout our stay. The staff were very friendly and accommodating , especially the lady who worked the main afternoon and even shifts (apologies for not remembering her name), she was particularly helpful and really put her heart and soul into delivering the best experience for her customers. Thank you :-)

The hotel is close to the monastery and not far from Pristina, which we didn't end up going to as we wanted to chill out in the hotel as we had done a lot of driving and sightseeing prior to this.

I would definitely recommend staying here, and we hope to come back one day.

Room tip: Would recommend an upstairs room for the better views and a balcony.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Great accommodation in Kosovo, just outside of Pristina and on walking distance from the monastery there. Spacious and comfortable rooms. The staff was amazing and helped us in arranging transfers and tours. We had our meals in the restaurant and they offer a lot of (traditional) options for both breakfast and dinner. All together a great experience and good value for money.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

My friend and I decided to take our 4 years old kids in the evening after work on Friday September 07, 2018 for dinner and glass of wine at Hotel and Restaurant Graqanica. We stayed outside close to the poolside for a few minutes so kids can play. After we entered inside and a minute after we set, the waiter approached us, with the most rugged possible way ever. Before even greeting us, he started literally screaming from the distance, saying "Who is the one who throw the small rubber toy in the pool"! I explained that it must be the kids, when he continued yelling on us, saying that the pool is now dirty! In the state of shock I just said we apologise, but they are just four years old kids. But he continue yelling and screaming, when he turned his back and walked away without even asking us why we are there, not taking the order. Full of agriness.The restaurant was full of guests, and everyone were looking on his behavior, being speechless! He addressed us in English so that everyone could understand the inexpression he possesses and the way he represents his work place. We never ever experienced anything similar in our life, and we traveled quite a bit around the world… We left the restaurant immediately without ordering anything, when he continues arguing with us at the exit. After I said how rude was that and I will send a complaint letter, he just said" I DON’T CARE"!
I think whatever I add on top of this text it is unnecessary. The fact that someone like him is the Ambassador of that place it is such a great shame! We will never ever visit that place again and I will make sure that everyone else in my surrounding is aware of it.

Edita Sahiti

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank IlirB36
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a place outside of Prishtina city, please check out Gracanica hotel. It is a small boutique hotel, beautiful swimming pool, surrounded by beautiful landscape. Whilst you there try the brunch, it is delicious and the staff is very friendly. I will definitely go back again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2018

This little gem of a hotel is located close to Pristina the capital of Kosovo. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the food comprises many local specialities. The hotel has a pool and a small gym and offers a selection of locally made products to buy as souvenirs. The hotel has a modern design and offers a rare unspoiled few considering the urban sprawl all over Kosovo. Many sights such as the Gracanica monastry, and the roman excavations of Ulpiana are within walking distance. My week at the hotel and in Kosovo was very enjoyable.

Room tip: Any room is good
Date of stay: March 2018