“Great service..good prices”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Maybe because it was off season..seemed dead.. but we stopped in here for the tigers game and beer and even though its oct. the service was great. Our bartender girl was very nice!we ordered some cajun wings which were different and good. The prices for this nice place were good too on beer and wings.This would be a great place to stay as we saw many cabins and a nice lodge.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have never been disappointed at the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge by the food or service. My husband and I ordered one of the evenings dinner specials and it was delicious. Had wonderful fresh vegetables deliciously prepared as an accompaniment to the meal. It is a beautiful place to go and will definitely return.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The dining room is beautiful. The atmosphere was charming and the service friendly. The food was a real disappointment. My son ordered a burger medium well and it was basically burnt on the outside. My daughter had the grilled Mac and cheese sandwich and I am sure that the Mac and cheese on it was the Kraft blue box kind. I had a cobb salad which was pretty sparse in terms of any ingredients but the lettuce. Perhaps we were there on an off night based on other reviews, but based on our experience I would not go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Constructed of huge native cut logs in the 1930's, one steps back in time ascending the stone steps into the dark interior of this rustic lodge! Wonderful, timeless ambience embraces the visitor. Dining either in front of a huge fireplace or at tables around the outside with charming windows and nice views.

Food is well prepared and a good value. Chef does a great job. Second ONLY to the Harbor Haus in food quality, and a very enjoyable meal.

We stay at the Keweenah Mountain Lodge (log cabins!) every visit to Copper Harbor and an evening meal at the Lodge Restaurant is always in our plans.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've been to Copper Harbor a couple times in the past 12 months and have eaten a dinner(s) at KML. Both times i've been disappointed. If you are going to charge what they do for food/beverages, you better be good, or the only game in town. They are neither. Next time I'll try the other place(s).