“Why mess with success?”
Review of Champs

Champs
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Coopersville
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I always came to Champs for the Patty Melt and the Hickory Dog, not at the same time, of course. In my last two visits I came to discover that they've changed both dishes, neither to my liking. Sometimes it's just best not to mess with success, and these are two perfect examples. It's not likely that I'll return anytime soon. The people are friendly, the service is prompt, I just am disappointed that the dishes are not being prepared the way they were.

1  Thank HDFLHPI

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Hometown hangout that you just call "home". Food is normal bar food, with specials and good kids menu as well.

Reviewed October 28, 2010

Went there at 5:30, by 6:30 the place was full. I had a bar burger & my husband the rueben. Everything was delicious! The wait staff was friendly & service was great.