“This place is a dump”

Add it.
1 Chinese Food
Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Comstock Park
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Wheelchair Accessible
Petoskey, Michigan, USA
“This place is a dump”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

We were in a hurry. We needed to get a decent lunch and get back on the road. To be candid the food wasn't terrible but this place IS a dump. The restrooms are dirty, the window coverings are in shambles, and the tables and chairs are sticky. I said s- t-I-c-k-y!!! Yuck.

So Kendal, would you eat here again? I'd sooner starve to death.

“Delicious, fast, and great value!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I had cashew chicken and sesame chicken combination dinners, respectively. Both of us enjoyed our food. It came out hot, fresh, and delicious. The service was good and we got our food right away. We have heard their lunch buffet was good and am glad we tried this restaurant out. We will be back!

• Visited July 2013
“Good fast and a lot!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We live nearby so grab food to go once a month or so. Always prompt and food is hot. It doesn't look like much from the outside and the tables etc inside are a bit ratty. But the servings are generous and always tastes great!

Comstock Park, Michigan
“Best Chinese Food in Grand Rapids”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This small restaurant in a strip mall North of Fifth Third Park. is a true hidden treasure. Great tasting food and you get more than your money's worth. No matter how hungry I am I always get at least two meals out of one of their combination plates. I especially like their egg rolls.

Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Fine Food”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This place is conviently located off the highway. It has average food and average service.

Visited March 2012