“Great spot in Comstock Park”
Review of Mill Creek Tavern

Mill Creek Tavern
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Comstock Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This restaurant is located in a very small city near Grand Rapids. It has a busy bar area.....but we always prefer the quiet room to the side. Good food and good service.

Thank Mi.Flower-Child

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This is one of our favorites. Go early evening if you don't like noise. It reminds me of Sleder's in Traverse City, MI. I had fish tacos and they were just yummy. Husband usually gets the burger. Good drinks and they don't skimp on the liquor like a lot of the chain restaurants do. Definitely check this out!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was really happy when I stepped into Mill Creek Tavern. I am not usually the type to enjoy sitting at a bar, but the atmosphere was casual and fun. The music was great and the bartenders were amazing!

The bar itself is a cross between old style and modern college hang out. It worked well. The selection of beers is top notch. I had a dunkel weissen that was very interesting. I came for drinks, so I cannot comment on the food, but this is they type of place that I wish I had in my area. A place that makes you feel at home as soon as you walk in the door.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook