“Good Burgers”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #35 of 49 Restaurants in Comstock Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Aside from the servers being on skates, nothing makes this place different from other burger joints.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I was displeased at the amount of time it took to fill my order via the drive thru. The only thing I ordered was a drink and I still had to wait-longer than I should have- to receive it. The employee didn't even apologize for the wait. Definitely not impressed.

1  Thank Lisa D
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Finally tried the sonic burger, with the tater tots!! it was great, we sat outside and ordered and had great service, they kept coming back to make sure we were satisfied or if we needed drink refills, better service than at some sit down places... great job guys!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food was cold, no flavor and way overpriced for what you get. Will not go back. The selection of food on the menu is very limited, no choices.

1  Thank Sue49321