Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment you walk in the hospitality experience begins! Check to see if you are celebrating anything special. The wait staff is attentive & knowledgeable of the food offerings. We enjoyed the 5-course tasting meal that was out of the world. Flavors pop with each bite. Portion sizes were just right. Thank you for a great experience!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (281)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

While we’ve eaten in the restaurant and the food has been amazing.... I ordered a pan of Chicken Alfredo and Lasagna for a Christmas party. The Alfredo was wonderful, however the Lasagna after following the cooking instructions to a tee, turned out mushy!
This was so embarrassing and most of it went down the drain!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

I was looking for a special date spot for my wife. Great food, quiet atmosphere, and not rushed. Amore Trattoria Italiana was recommended.
The experience, food, atmosphere were perfect. She had the Amatriciano and I had the Fiorentina and we both had delicious salads and of course wine.
Will be back

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank PamDoug
Reviewed October 17, 2019

Amore is a place we go about half a dozen times a year. The meals are reasonably price and the food is always good. The service is a bit spotty, depending on the server. They have a great house wine and main dishes that can be shared. It has a warm and friendly atmosphere

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Heard this was a great place to eat Italian. We were very disappointed food was tasteless. Bread was good oil was just plain, oil had no flavor at all.
Pizza was crust and a little cheese a couple pieces of suasage ( seriously like 6 small crumbles on the whole pizza ) and covered with Chuck's of potatoes. store bought frozen pizza would one up this one.
My wife's meal was potatoes with sauce and some cheese. gnouchi? Blah!
They replaced our dinners with the lasagna. Much better, but nothing to write home about. They did give my wife a free dessert for her birthday. The server was pleasant and took care of our needs. Sorry I read lots of great reviews but I just don't see it.

Date of visit: August 2019