“"Food made with love"”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I had the most amazing meal here. For months afterwards, we compared every Italian restaurant to Amore Trattoria. The service was very attentive, she even brought out a few little extras. Jenna the chef came by our table, you could tell she loved what she was doing. We would love to get back to take one of her cooking classes!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

went with colleague... had chicken saltimbucco... friend had pumpkin ravioli. Portion was generous... but overall meal suffered from a bit of a lack of seasoning. It was fine... and definitely preferable to a chain, but not anything really too special, Prices were good. entrees 14-22 or thereabouts.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I joined friends at their movie event and had great food and wine. Jenna and staff were wonderful. Can't wait to return! Thanks!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

A ore has always had great food, but the service was so uneven that we stopped going for awhile. Over recent months, we've gone back, and on three recent visits the food was as fine as ever and the service has been consistently very good. We are delighted to have excellent authentic Italian in the area, the home made pasta is great, same for pizza. Wine list adequate and fair priced.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went a little later on a Saturday evening and were seated right away. The service was great, the food was absolutely fabulous, and they have a really nice selection of beers. I am not a wine drinker, but the wine selection looks to be very extensive and everyone around us seemed to be enjoying the suggestions made by the bar tender. I had the caprese salad with heirloom tomatoes and a pizza. The salad was much more than I could eat, as was the pizza so it came home with me in a box. The pizza was not typical pizza, they have several versions of pizza without red sauce and I had the roasted red pepper, artichoke, and cheese pizza (can't remember what it is called). It was very good with great crust. We will be going back very soon