“Not as good food as in early 2000s”
Review of Honey Tree Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Honey Tree Grill
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Quality and preparation of dinner food did not seem/taste as good as it used to 5 years ago.
Was disappointed in it as I made a special trip to restaurant. Service was good.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We came here a few times and it was decent. Then we got a carry out, we get home and its not even our order! We call them and they said sorry we are closing in 15 minutes so we can't redo your order. We Live right around the corner but they were simply unwilling to fix our order. Oh well.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

3.5 stars. Have been to this restaurant a few times but take out only. Every time I order from the restaurants, the employees don't seem like they really like to work there or are not really a "people person". At one occasion, they got my order completely wrong. Unfortunately, I got charged a higher amount than the food they gave me (didn't feel like paying the gas money to go back). Almost every time, order came out 5-10 min after I arrived. If they say it's ready in 20 minutes, I'll be there around 30 minutes. Kinda surprised that even after arriving late, the food isn't ready and it's not like there was a huge crowd either. Despite the lack of quality service, one of the employees was nice and made sure that everything was in order.

The only thing that keeps me coming back is the food, which is very good. Otherwise, I would have been pretty much underwhelmed.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The honey tree makes a fantastic chicken greek salad and their lunch special which consists of a bowl of soup and chicken greek salad for $8.99 is a great deal. (the special doesn't include the chicken that costs $6.99. You can add the chicken for $2) I always get the lemon rice soup to go with my salad....it's terrific. They also have other items on the lunch menu including meat or chicken gyros served with either soup or fries for the same price. Their greek salad dressing is AWESOME. It's the perfect combination of tangy and creamy. The restaurant has a huge menu full of breakfast items, sandwiches, burgers and greek food. On Sunday mornings they have a buffet brunch that is pretty popular. The food isn't gourmet, but it's good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I think our server was new. Service was alright, he kept forgetting things, but he was kind. Food was okay.