Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road
TownePlace Suites Detroit Commerce(Commerce Township)
$119
$107
TownePlace Suites
$111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Wixom(Wixom)(Great Value!)
$134
$149
$139
Residence Inn
$169
$164
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
$144
$109
FourPoints.com
$118
$114
All reviewsfront deskhenry ford hospitalgreat hotelfamily eventmovie theaterroom was cleanbreakfast staffconvenient locationbusiness tripfitness centerdesk staffa great staythe entire staffeasy accesswould definitely stay here againgreat roomcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding. Facilities were nice, clean and functional. Desk staff was friendly and helpful. Located near a big shopping area and food market that had a great selection of craft beer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Better then the last visit I had where the construction had the place ripped apart. Asked for a quiet locaton for the room and was put next to some type of high school group. Needless to say it was not quiet and we had to contact management to get them to settle down. You can hear everything going on in the halls and the walls are thin from room to room. Once the kids left it was better so I guess it depends on how considerate your neighbors are how quiet your experience will be. The bathtub was extremely slippery and my husband fell while showering and hurt his hand. Housekeeping put in a mat, but that really is not a permanent solution, those mats can slip and make it even worse. No excuse for this at all, lucky he didn't injure himself much worse. Light switch in the bathroom was very difficult to turn off and on, never in my life have I seen a gadget work like this one does. On the positive side the breakfast was very good with many choices and well stocked. Bed were comfortable and internet access was good. I wish I liked this place better because we have family in the area and it's a convenient location, but they just miss on provided a quiet, comfortable and safe environment.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
DTTNI, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your receipt review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the noise you experienced during your stay with us. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration and that we are actively looking at different options to soundproof our property. In addition, I sincerely apologize that your husband slipped in the bathroom. Our main priority is to ensure the safety of our guests and I can assure you that I will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Liked the place alot, just wish the remotes on the TV worked. Rplaced it once then gave up. Would stay there again. Had the hot tube room, nice but could have been a bigger tube, good enough for the two of us. Water faucet was a little finecky.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2013

When we arrived the staff was wonderful. Our room was clean and bright. We appreciated that. My husband and I went on this trip for our anniversary so I rented us a room with a whirlpool tub. When we went to use the tub the drain did not work. I alerted the front desk and they left a message with maintenance because it was after hours. Basically there was nothing they could do for us as there was no other room available with the whirlpool. They did knock our rate down a bit to the rate without the tub. Then I was going to just take a regular bath in the bathroom, and guess what? That drain didn't work either! Again, there wasn't anything to be done other than give us another discount. There were a lot of tiny things wrong, remote didn't work unless we were on top of the tv. Light bulbs were out in a couple of the lamps. But these were just little things, no big deal. They keep the hotel nice and clean. The rooms themselves were very nice. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed them. We would stay here again. Just kind of bummed us out and put a damper on our night. We have 3 kids and don't get to go away often. We were really looking forward to the tub.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Love staying at ths hotel! Stay here every year for an area dance competition and I am never disappointed. Very friendly staff, great free breakfast buffet. Rooms are always clean. After a very long day at a dance competition, I picked up pizza to bring back with us to the hotel. I realized I didn't have plates or napkins so I asked at the front desk. Without hesitation, a staff member slipped her way into the closed breakfast area and handed me plates, napkins and plasticware!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family