“YUMMMY”
Review of Chocolate Garden

Chocolate Garden
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Coloma
Reviewed September 3, 2013

What else can I say? We spent Labor Day traveling to vineyards and other attractions in SW Michigan and visited the Chocolate Garden. For $2.99 you can taste 3 flavors of truffles.... I picked 3 dark and my husband picked 3 milk chocolate ones.

I LOVED the "Cayenne Kick" (dark chocolate with cayenne pepper) and the "Dark Salted" (dark chocolate with salt).

They were DELICIOUS.... bought some to take home.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Truffles, Truffles and for a change of pace Truffles. We saw this advertised on the interstate and thought, why not. It wasn't what we expected but......we had been in Door County, Wisconsin and to several wine tastings. Our granddaughter was not of legal age so she got to stand arond and watch. The Chocolate Garden had a chocolate tasting so we figured she was owed at least one tasting of her own. They charge for the tasting but it was well worth it to see the light in her eyes and to taste the wonderful chocolate. It is expensive and we did not purchase any but it was a pleasant and tasty interlude. There is a dinaaur ranch just before you get to the Chocolate Garden. We didn't stop but I think little ones might enjoy that.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

With the Martin's Michigan Foodie Tour, our group had a guided truffle tasting with founder Tina Buck. We tasted nine unique flavored truffles - dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. My favorite where Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Vanilla Rose (milk chocolate), and Lemon Drop (white chocolate).

Yes, at first glance the truffles seem pricey 2 for $5.79. But once you taste the creamy decadence, you will probably change your mind.

For chocolate lovers, to impress your sweetheart - this is the place to go. Check out their website. Owner Tina Buck through years of experimentation came up with a delicious chocolate handmade truffle.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place is a waste of the exit off the hwy. They do a great job of signage everywhere but when you arrive there the place is a disappointment. There is no selection of chocolates except for what they have bagged. They are expensive and boring flavors.

1  Thank Mindful_Travels
Reviewed July 23, 2013

After visiting two wineries in the area we stopped by The Chocolate Garden (even though the car navigator put us on a gravel road). We paid for our tasting - $5.00 for four little truffle samples. There were four of us - and because we selected different tastes - we got to enjoy 20 samples (we got an extra one). OH MY! My only disappointment was lack of water - a glass would have been very welcome and would most likely not have cost them any more money. We were also disappointed that we could not customize our truffle box - for $43.00 I think that they could find a way to put together exactly what we wanted. All chocolates were already pre packed. My neice selected an iced mocha as we were leaving - but could not finish it as it were too sweet!