Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Chocolate Tasting

We did the chocolate tasting for $2.99. We ended up getting the White Chocolate Latté and Dark... read more

Reviewed September 17, 2018
Patrick S
Milan, Michigan
via mobile
good truffles

The truffles were good but a bit pricey. This was my first time visiting. The store is decorated... read more

Reviewed September 13, 2018
U8077HKlindah
Elgin, Illinois

All reviews truffle your choice down the road a bit pricey off the beaten path mouth watering yum yum sweet tooth by accident sticky buns definitely worth a stop tasting experience wine tasting coffee beans take home quick stop worth the price
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The truffles are soft, creamy and tasty. This place has apparently been featured on Food Network. With all that said expect to pay for these truffles. The best way to taste is the chocolate tasting. Similar to a wine tasting, pick 3 types and they will be lined up according to how you should eat them. The 3 tastings will equal about a 1/3 of a truffle. OR they do have packages of 2 truffles for around $5.50. There is a chocolate store down the road just prior to the Chocolate Garden.

1  Thank BT105
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

A very nice place to visit but take a lot of cash! The chocolate truffles are excellent but also very high priced. The chocolate back down the road is as good and cheaper. Stop but be ready to spend alot if you purchase chocolate.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you like Chocolate Truffles, Chocolate Garden is the place for you. They have a tasting bar where you select 3 truffles to taste. My son and I look forward to it and do this each year. There is also an unaffiliated Chocolate store between this store and I-94 that has excellent Chocolates of other varieties (including Chocolate Covered Bacon).

Reviewed June 11, 2013

And that's saying a lot because I seriously love chocolate (as I'm sure everyone else who visits does as well). I don't know how much more I can say. It's just delicious and I've been craving it ever since. Driving into Michigan from Chicago there are billboard after billboard of this place tempting you to make a stop. I am VERY glad that I did, even with my sleeping passenger who woke up when the car stopped and just wanted to go home but perked right up when I told her I decided to stop here. :)

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Pulled off the highway on the way back from a business trip Detroit to Chicago. Having a tremendous sweet tooth I must say that the Chocolate Garden Truffles are simply amazing. Driving several miles off the interstate was well worth the experience. I hate 4 off them on the way back to Chicago. They were irresistible and you could not eat just one! We have since ordered them online and have given them out as gifts. Awesome and well worth the price!