“A great stay with a cozy bed and a good breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel

BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A great stay with a cozy bed and a good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed here on our way home from Flint, MI. We felt it was in a safe neighborhood right off of Hwy 69. The included breakfast was actually quite good and filling. Room was big and clean. Plenty of parking on all sides of the hotel so you can see your cars from where ever your room is (if that matters to you).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jetkaiser
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for your review! I happy to hear you found your bed to be "cozy" and breakfast to be good and filling. I am glad that you found the hotel to be safe. We look forward to you coming back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mayville, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I have been staying here for for several weeks, for work, and it feels like the staff have become family. The housekeeping staff is great and very attentive. The rooms are clean and the beds are really comfortable. The front desk staff is always there to help and make sure that everything is the way you like it. I can't say enough about the staff, their great. The breakfast is really nice, love it. The hotel is very clean and well maintained.

Room Tip: Haven't had a bad one yet. There all good.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Vikki D
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you! I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience and the staff made you feel part of the family! We love it when our guests feel at home. It is nice that you found the hotel to be clean and the beds comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again!
Columbia, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

When we visit Coldwater we basically use the facility for sleeping and breakfast. The staff consistently shows a friendly and caring attitude. The property is well maintained and clean. The free breakfast is nicely presented and understandably limited. My wife thinks the automatically made pancakes are very good. I never consider other places to stay when in town.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

2 Thank PhilB00
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! It is nice to hear that you find the staff here friendly and caring. And also that the hotel is clean and breakfast is nice. We do get a lot of comments on our pancake machine, they are pretty delicious! Thank you for choosing us when you visit Coldwater, we can't wait to have you come back and stay!
Kenton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

After visiting this hotel in November, my family decided to stay here again in March. A nice surprise was awaiting me when I was checking in: they had warm cookies for customers at the front desk. I believe that the coffee bar was also still open.Those were nice additions to an already wonderful hotel.

My only recommendations would be for the desk to be careful about the volume of the music that is piped outside and the times in which the music is played because sometimes it can be heard in the rooms that are close to the entrance. And, while the drive is shared by several businesses, there are several large potholes in the driveway.

In any case, the staff is great and this is a wonderfully clean, convenient, pet-friendly, disability-accessible, hotel!!! I LOVE THIS HOTEL!!! See you again soon!!!

1 Thank WWWanderer4Life
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Fantastic review! I am happy you chose us November and decided to stay with us again in March. It is always nice to hear when guests enjoy their stay. We will make sure the music is not playing to loud so not to disturb your sleep. I happy that the hotel accommodated all your needs. And yes the cookie's are delicious! We hope to see you again soon!
Van Buren, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I've stayed here previously and am always satisfied. The rooms are clean and the staff is outstanding and ready to help in an instant. I travel frequently from Indiana to Michigan, and I love this Best Western for overnight and weekend stays as well. Plenty of shopping available - so it makes a good weekend retreatl. And the home baked cookies are to die for!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your great review! It is nice to know that you found your room clean and the staff helpful. I am glad you have chosen us for your weekend getaways! We can wait to see you again!
Medina, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

We had to arrive late and depart late as well and the hotel staff was fantastic! All of the special instructions I left were handled from the moment I arrived. I have a bad back and need extra pillows. They were waiting in my room for me. The staff was ultra friendly and the hotel was immaculate. My room was so clean and definitely updated. The pool area was very nice and they even had handicapped seats to allow them to enter both the hot tub and pool. The hot breakfast bar was well staffed and kept stocked and cleaned. This hotel staff was on top of everything. I will always choose this hotel when traveling here!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Judith K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
I am happy to hear that you found the staff to be "Fantastic!". I am glad that we were able to accommodate all your needs and that you enjoyed the breakfast and pool and that your room was clean and updated! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for such a wonderful review!
Detroit, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Was very loud, couldnt sleep, went to go and get a shower and there were bugs in my bag, and we called and told the person on duty and they said they couldnt do anything then they said they would have someone call and they did nothing!! they didnt even call. They didnt offer anything for the inconvience or anything. I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We here at the Best Western Plus strive to ensure all our guests have a great stay. We are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We hope you will come back and give us another chance to make it right!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Hampton Inn Coldwater
Red Roof Inn Coldwater
#4 of 6 in Coldwater
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Holiday Inn Express Fremont

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Coldwater Hotel? Share your experiences!