“Love the food here!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #12 of 57 Restaurants in Coldwater
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We ate two meal here, lunch and dinner. Both meals were extremely affordable and delicious. Quick service by the friendly staff.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is a great place for fast food. A little pricey but made to order.
Good food really clean super nice people

Reviewed April 26, 2014

for a quick burger, this place is much better than a typical mcdonalds but it is also costlier. They also have frozen yogurt that can be customized to your specifications

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Ice cream used to be my first " love" until I met frozen Custard! OMG!!!! Talk about yummy creamy smoothieness, crammed full of sweet flavor! I could happily eat this for Breakfast, lunch and dinner! And for snacks.....well I would love a shrimp basket and any of their burgers for desert! Yup, that's what I would like to do!

3  Thank Sharon A
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Always clean and friendly. Excellent butter burger and ice cream. Nice place to take the family. Our family likes to eat here when we visi the Little River Railroad. I love the shakes. Rich and thick.