“Great steak”

Dining options: Reservations
Sheffield, England
“Great steak”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We went on a quiet Monday evening. The service was good and the food delicious. Only downer was that my first choice beer was not available.

Visited September 2013

Birmingham, AL
“Great steak and service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I ate a Benedict's during a business trip. Right off, I ordered a Stella Artois and it was probably the coldest beer I'd ever had! So refreshing after a long day's work. :) As for my meal, I ordered the surf n' turf, which included a lobster tail and a steak, both of which were above average. My waitress was friendly and attentive. It wasn't very busy when I was there, so I can't say what the service and food is like on a weekend night, but it was definitely better than I was expecting. The prices are also very good. If you're in the area, give it a try.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bevrockin
Middletown, Connecticut
“GOOD MEAL, GREAT STAFF”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This restaurant is a sleeper. Off the main path and not very noticeable, older building that isn't very attractive. Once inside you are greeted by a very attentive staff. I am not much of a steak eater since I hate to be disappointed with a meal and I have had so many disappointments with steaks. I took a chance with the house sirloin. The meat was perfect in very way. The baked potato was nothing great. Went back and had a burger. Excellent.

I would go back.

• Visited August 2013
“New and Improved”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you have visited benedict's in the past and HATED it, TRY IT AGAIN. They have an excellent menu and TO DIE FOR steaks. the new management has really turned that place around.

Visited June 2013
Mt Pleasant, SC
“Was average overall.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Was hoping for more than your basic restaurant. Server was more like old school "Flo" as in diner style without the friendly part. She was gone for long stretches of time and made us wait and ask for the check. Not cool when that happens.

• Visited July 2013