“Mini Golf”
Review of Adventure Zone

Adventure Zone
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stopped to play their mini golf course. Had 18 holes and was alot of fun. Staff was friendly and rates were very reasonable.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Adventure Zone was okay, if I didn't have such good company I wouldn't like it at all. The go carts were slow and the staff bribes you for more laps. Paintball was in a small area, not a lot of shooting options. Arcade was in keeping with everything else. I enjoyed lazer tag but we had to wait around all day for enough people to want to play to make it worth it. All in all it was ok.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Adventure Zone is great! My girlfriend and I took my little cousins mini-golfing and for a round of lasertag. The new lasertag arena was awesome! Adventure Zone is a clean and fun environment making it a great place for a family trip or trip with your friends. I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great little place for adults and kids. Arcades, Golf, laser tag, paint ball, go-carts and even has a birthday party room. Pleasantly Surprised!