“Best Malts In Michigan”

Big Boy
Ranked #48 of 57 Restaurants in Coldwater
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 11, 2012

When I was young, there were Big Boy restaurants everywhere. Now they are few and far between. This one has friendly service, a good salad bar and has added a couple of healthy salads to the menu. My favorite is the vanilla malt, hard to find one as good as this one.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Ordered a Big Boy sandwich and the bottom of the bun was partially burnt and the sides of the hamburger were burnt too. It appears they cooked the hamburger before we walked through the door because we were served immediately.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My son and I stopped for breakfast. The waitress was polite and helpful. My son had pancakes and hashbrowns and I had the buffet. The food was all very good and the restaurant was clean. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We enjoyed lunch here on St Patrick's Day. Very clean inside and out. Service was speedy and attentive. I would highly recommend this location.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

I eat at this Big Boy every year while on a business trip near Coldwater. I have been eating at this same location for well over 20 years. The name changed once, but I believe was still part of the Big Boy chain and was called E'lias or something similar.
In any event, the food and service has always been good so I continue to dine here even though I usually only stay in Coldwater once or twice per year. My entire family has also dined at this location and they like it too!!!

As always..good luck in your travels
J.