“Very best Value for the Price!”

Red Roof Inn Coldwater
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Prudenville, MI
“Very best Value for the Price!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stay here often in my business travels. They are the best by far! The staff is friendly and helpful and I'm qualified to say so.... I teach customer service for a living! The rooms have all been renovated, are clean and well appointed with updated furnishings, linens and appliances. All of the rooms are accessed by inside hallways. The breakfast that is put out is fresh and well presented for the guests. I always rest well and work comfortably with good desk space and good quality wifi. This is about value folks....I've paid from $50-$69/night at this hotel and the experience is more like a $100/night stay or more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alim r, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Wow! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to please our guests and to improve customer service. We are happy that you noticed our renovations and efforts to make your stay more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you will continue to enjoy your stays with us.

Asst. Mgr.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Indianapolis< IN
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Everyone I met at the Red Roof Inn was friendly and helpful. From there it goes downhill. The bed was very uncomfortable and needed to be updated. The carpet needed to be vacuumed when I arrived and was not vacuumed once during my stay, My room was on the south-side and got a lot of the road noise from the interstate. I69 is very close. The bath tub drain was plugged but was fixed during my stay. No drain plug in the sink. My room did have a refrigerator and microwave as well as in room coffee maker unlike many Red Roofs. Breakfast was ok but not great. Pastries were out in the open with no cover.

Room Tip: Get a room on the North side of the facility to combat road noise from the interstate.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alim r, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Sorry your stay wasn't what you expected. Just for clarification, though, the part of our hotel facing Interstate 69 actually faces west. You face either north or south out the window of your room. We will make sure that on your next visit you have a room away from the interstate on the eastern half of the facility.

We also apologize for your room not being cleaned. As long as the "Do Not Disturb" sign is not up, the housekeepers should do normal maintenance in the room, including sweeping. We will also take steps to insure the freshness of our breakfast items. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to improve our hotel and make future stays better for you and all of our guests.

Dwain
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited Cold water last week and stayed at the Red Roof Inn 2 nights. I was pleasantly surprised with the value and service. It was also close to many restaurant and Walk Mart. The room included LCD TV and was very clean. The bed was really comfortable. The staff was really helpful in suggesting restaurant s. Gym access is also available. Best value for my money, I will definitely will stay at Red Roof Inn when I am in the area! Large breakfast variety.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Alim r, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. I apologize for the delay in responding, but all of us here at Red Roof appreciate your remarks. I am particularly pleased that you took the time to put in a good word for me and for my boss, Alim. I look forward to seeing you on the 9th. Again, thank you.

Ashley, Michigan
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tonight, Duane - the assistant manager helped me secure a reservation for an upcoming stay. He was friendly and helpful. He made sure that I had two rooms that were side-by-side and matched the online price from their website. If the rest of the staff is as nice as Duane, I know this will be an excellent stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jld3377
Alim r, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
First, my apologies for the tardiness of this response, but I had erroneously replied to another post with the same date. Anyway, thanks for putting in a good word for me and for my boss, Alim. It is nice to be appreciated. Thanks for the kind words. I trust your stay with us will be as pleasant an experience as the reservation process.

Carleton, Michigan
Reviewed February 9, 2013

went there for 2 times had wonderful experiences.had to go for a funeral a year ago and then the last 2 days. love quiet big rooms. but most of all the excellent staff. Daniel ans Alim rocked and gave me peace while i was expierncing grief. very helpful peole and great rates would recommend this hotel to any one

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the good review. Our apologies for the delay in responding. All of us at Red Roof Coldwater are glad that your visit was a good one. We always try to extened our concern for our guests beyond a room and breakfast. We hope that you will continue to stay with us again very soon.

Manchester, Ohio
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights while visiting family over the holidays. Our room was very warm, clean, and comfortable. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. It was a great stay for our family. Will definately stay here next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

You guys really are simply the best. Place was clean and staffs were so friendly and helpfull. I needed few direction and the staff googled and printed the location for me. Didn't even have to ask for it. Thank you for your service once again.

• Stayed November 2012
Alim r, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for such a positive review of our property. We appreciate especially your kind words for our staff. We all work hard to provide the best for our guests, to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Days Inn Hillsdale
Days Inn Hillsdale
#1 of 3 in Hillsdale
Holiday Inn Express Fremont

Been to Red Roof Inn Coldwater? Share your experiences!