“Customer service in booking”

Red Roof Inn Coldwater
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Ashley, Michigan
“Customer service in booking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Tonight, Duane - the assistant manager helped me secure a reservation for an upcoming stay. He was friendly and helpful. He made sure that I had two rooms that were side-by-side and matched the online price from their website. If the rest of the staff is as nice as Duane, I know this will be an excellent stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jld3377
Alim r, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
First, my apologies for the tardiness of this response, but I had erroneously replied to another post with the same date. Anyway, thanks for putting in a good word for me and for my boss, Alim. It is nice to be appreciated. Thanks for the kind words. I trust your stay with us will be as pleasant an experience as the reservation process.

Dwain Shelton
Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Carleton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

went there for 2 times had wonderful experiences.had to go for a funeral a year ago and then the last 2 days. love quiet big rooms. but most of all the excellent staff. Daniel ans Alim rocked and gave me peace while i was expierncing grief. very helpful peole and great rates would recommend this hotel to any one

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Alim r, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for the good review. Our apologies for the delay in responding. All of us at Red Roof Coldwater are glad that your visit was a good one. We always try to extened our concern for our guests beyond a room and breakfast. We hope that you will continue to stay with us again very soon.

Dwain Shelton
Assistant Manager
Manchester, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights while visiting family over the holidays. Our room was very warm, clean, and comfortable. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. It was a great stay for our family. Will definately stay here next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

You guys really are simply the best. Place was clean and staffs were so friendly and helpfull. I needed few direction and the staff googled and printed the location for me. Didn't even have to ask for it. Thank you for your service once again.

• Stayed November 2012
Alim r, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for such a positive review of our property. We appreciate especially your kind words for our staff. We all work hard to provide the best for our guests, to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Thanks again.
Guangzhou, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

First off my rates were far from $50 like they say on the website! There are really no "amenities" to speak of here. The continental breakfast was struggling to be that even. I asked for an extra toothpaste and the front desk politely directed me to the Walmart across the street. The front desk seemed to be in a shambles as well when I was checking in. I called ahead of time to check occupancy and rates and I was politely asked to call back in ten minutes! The front lobby looked like it had been trampled by a heard of muddy children with no attempt yet this morning to clean it! I have stayed at another hotel in town that has many more amenities (pool,hot breakfast,free hbo, free internet..etc) as well as a professional and courteous staff in addition to the always low consistent rates.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We apologize if our property did not meet with your expectations. I do not know what the problem was regarding the rate, but that will be looked into, along with the issues of cleanliness and front desk help.
Regarding the breakfast, we strive to maintain a full continental breakfast of muffins, toast, bagels, cereal, and fruit. If you have any suggestions as to how we may improve, please let us know.
Again, please accept our apologies. We hope to see you back and provide you with a more pleasant experience.
North Judson, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently stayed the Red Roof Inn at Coldwater Michigan and experienced their latest improvement to the rooms. New flooring- a combination of new carpeting and wood laminate. The laminate in the high traffic areas and carpeting in the rest. Looked very nice and we again enjoyed our stay. It is our home away from home.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Alim r, Manager at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review of our property. We are very excited about our new look and are pleased that you are as well.

We strive to keep all of our guests satisfied and eager to come back and stay with us. We are flattered that you call us your "home away from home". Please join us whenever you can.
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had never stayed at a Red Roof Inn before but upon reading the reviews on TripAdvisor I decided to give them a try. My first impression of the lobby was it was very clean. Upon check in we were not greeted friendly by the front desk person, She had an attitude. I don't if it was because there were a people that she waited on ahead of us but she was not friendly at all and very short. She immediately assumed how I wanted to pay for my room without asking. (I was paying with a different method than I had guanteed my room with). Then we asked her if she knew of a good place to eat and she said curtly that I don't live around here so I have no idea. If you are going to work at a hotel, most people are not from around there so you would think that people would ask for suggestions for restaurants, etc. that you should be familiar with at least a few restaurants, etc. Other than the rude reception that we received, the room was clean and comfortable. I would stay again but hopefully the front desk staff would be different - or at least have some customer service training.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Alim r, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn Coldwater, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
We thank you for the overall good review of our property and the willingness to give us another chance.

Please, accept my sincerest apology about your interaction with one of our front desk staff. I will be sure to bring this to the attention of all of my staff.
I am so glad that you are willing to give us another try. I can assure you that we try to meet our guest needs to the best of our abilities.

We can't wait to see you again and give you the full proper treatment of the Coldwater Red Roof Inn that you deserve!

Arianna Beaty
Sales Director
Coldwater Red Roof Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Days Inn Hillsdale
Days Inn Hillsdale
#1 of 3 in Hillsdale
Holiday Inn Express Fremont

Been to Red Roof Inn Coldwater? Share your experiences!