All reviews sausage front desk waffles room was clean warm pool the maintenance man fresh fruit exercise room in town game atrium mi cereal chicago
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

If you are just looking for a bargain room it’s okay. Front desk less than helpful, marginal cleanliness, open for day swimmers so pool is left dirty with no towels.... still waiting for towels to arrive ‍♀️

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed with the customer service regarding a reservation. I reserved a room on Friday for a Saturday night stay. A snow storm hit the area and much of my driving route in the early hours on Saturday morning. I woke up to weather warnings and travel advisories. I called at 8 am to cancel my reservation and was told by the person that she could not cancel it but would have the manager call and that he would be in between 9 and 9:30. No call so I called back at 9:10. She assured me the manager would call. I called again at 10 and was told that the manager will call shortly. No call. I called again at 11:10 and was told the manager was busy and would call. It is now 1:45 pm and I’m writing this review. Disappointed in the Quality Inn in Coldwater MI.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IssacNewton
Reviewed October 15, 2017

Overall decent hotel. Older with some updating done. It is not a fancy hotel. Good Breakfast and good variety of foods. It is in a out of the way location but it was quiet and we got a good nights rest. The value is OK.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2017

We only planned on spending the night. And late night at that. We were in town to visit relatives staying at Waffle Farm Campground for the Halloween Trick or Treating. No openings there to camp for night so booked here. There was a problem checking in that the door wouldn't opening, it had locked from the inside & it would take awhile for them to fix so they upgraded us to a suite. Very accommodating - the rest of visit very nice. Breakfast buffet - very nice. and they kept it well stocked.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Was looking for a nice place to stay for anniversary. Arrived and was able to get a 1st floor room. They have a nice indoor area with a warm pool. Thought the bed was way too soft but room was clean. Did think is was a little overpriced but they did have a real nice hot breakfast, waffles, biscuit and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, cereal, danish and a lot of other items.

Room Tip: If you have children the first floor rooms open out into the play area.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple