“In town for the NASCAR race......”

Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We were in town in June for the NASCAR race at MIS. This was a great hotel for that. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. I only wish that the next time we stay here we will receive a pool side room.....that would be really convenient. We loved the pool and the courtyard area where the pool was located. The pool was the perfect temperature and very relaxing after a long day at the race track

• Stayed: June 2013
Andy B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Wrigley,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review about our Hotel. It is always our goal to provide convenient and value to our guest. I am glade that you enjoyed our lovely warm pool and it was relaxing for you after a long day at MIS.

Please make sure you request a poolside room in your next visit and it’s our pleasure to upgrade you to one on our spacious room with a courtyard and a pool view

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to welcome you during the next NASCAR race weekend

Reviewed August 25, 2013

After driving a bus 650 miles, this was not what I wanted to hear. Mr. Habib the General Manager, was friendly and when he asked me to hold on the phone, while he checked one possibility, I was encouraged. He WAS able to locate a room and I had the best nights sleep I've had in a long time. The room is fresh, clean, comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. I travel continuously and was in dire need of the guest laundry last evening. They do have one and it is conveniently located near my room. My visit has been very refreshing and I WILL be staying tonight as well. I'm very grateful to Mr. Habib and highly recommend this hotel to everyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank monkkeith
Andy B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear monkkeith,

Thank you for taking the time to post you experience regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is an older hotel. The rooms in these hotels in general are not set-up for business stays. This one lacked a good size desk or work area, electric outlets, and lights. Many hotel rooms today are dark and gloomy with enough light to read. This room was better then most.

The room was clean, bed was comfortable, bathroom a little tight.

Breakfast was ample with a good variety including healthy choices.

I had an inside, poolside room. Was not good for me. Weekends it was noisy because of families using the pool. The rest of the week the hotel was very quite. Also dark because no outside window.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Clean, quiet, friendly staff, indoor pool plus exer. equip.and the breakfast is actually good. When returning to Coldwater to see a play at the Tibbits, we now know where to stay...and a trip to the Tibbits to see a play is worth the trip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sally C C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites Coldwater.

I am glade that you were pleased with our friendly staff, our indoor heated pool and our fitness center. Tibbits Opera House is among the oldest theatres in Michigan. Rich in history and ambiance, the theater offers a great entertainment year around.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we love to see you during your next visit to the Tibbits Opera House,

Reviewed July 1, 2013

the motel rates were very good and the young lady,Nikki, who waited on us was very nice and got us a very nice room. you have to be on your toes about house keeping cause they forgot to leave reg. coffee the next day and had to go tell them at desk, plus they didnt change our bedsheets the whole five days we were there; but this motel had a very good free breakfast!!! and motel was very clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed for two nights and were put in a room next to two dogs that thier owner left all day and they barked the hole time! The first night I call the front dest at 1230am then went to the desk at 1am they said no one answered the phone then at 230am I was awoke by yelling fighting and dogs barking. Complained in the morning and they said they would handle it and the put $20 back on my card and said they didn't have any opened rooms. Well left for the day to return to dogs barking again for 5 stright hrs went and complained again and Finley was moved at 1030pm! Not happy at all I should have got a night free not just $20 off! I will never say there again with that bad service!

6  Thank momma213
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel with an indoor pool and other stuff location wasn't really good but you won't even think about it though once you check in but the rooms are small but require a fridge and microwave which adds hospitality and makes me and my family feel more at home

• Stayed: June 2013
Andy B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review, I am glad you felt right at home during your stay with us. This exactly what we strive day in and day out to achieve, making out guest and their family feel at home.

Please come and see us again during your next visit to the Coldwater Area. We appreciate your patronage and value your feedback.

Josef Habib

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Red Roof Inn Coldwater
#3 of 3 in Fremont
Cadet Motor Inn
Cadet Motor Inn
#2 of 4 in Coldwater

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater? Share your experiences!