“trucker friendly”

Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Coldwater
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Great value for the money. They have tractor trailor parking with a good rate for drivers.. The staff was very friendly.Rooms are clean and comfortable with flat screen TV's. Nice breakfast in the morning. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Our family had a birthday celebration at the Comfort Inn last weekend. Our out-of-town guests were given a very nice room poolside which their children thoroughly enjoyed. Hotel associates Josh and Jonathon were very helpful. When we needed extra tables and chairs for our party, they went out of their way to accommodate our group and cater to our needs. Thanks to both of you! I will definitely use this hotel for all future accommodations in Coldwater MI.

Room Tip: Nice rooms located poolside.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mmatpawl
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this Comfort Inn Hotel. I have been traveling for 20+ years. I rate this as one of the best hotels that I have stayed at. The rooms are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly. I used the exercise room often. The pool is very clean. The room rate is affordable. I really like the breakfast bar, nice variety. Thanks to such a nice staff for taking care of all my needs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The layout is awesome!!! One side of the rooms open up to atrium where pool is located with a large sitting area off to the side for gathering with friends or family. Also, all hotel amenities can be accessed from this area. We walked right out our room slider door into this area. It is a great Great value for your money. The breakfast was excellent with plentiful breakfast selections. The staff was all very friendly. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms available that open up to the atrium where pool is and everything can easily be accessed from...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank teresa b
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel! Excellent Customer Service! Friendly Staff! Rooms Recently Remodeled! Very Comfortable! Nice Pool and Leisure Area! Excellent Hot Breakfast! I say here atleast once a month and have never been disappointed! My Thanks to the Staff at the Coldwater Comfort Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lane H
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The hotel is more than a place to sleep. We visited before Christmas and we were very impressed mostly with just the layout. One side of the room was a hallway like most hotels. But the other side was the pool. We walked out of our room into this large area where the adults could sit at tables and fellowship/play games and such....and then the kids can enjoy the pool. I don't normally do the reviews because I am extremely picky about the cleanliness and comfort. But if you can't be at home.....this is definitely the next best thing. I have actually decided I will stay nowhere other than comfort inns from now on if I can help it!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Tshaffer1
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family has stayed at comfort inn's most of the time and find this particular one the best yet. The only bad comfort inn we have found is in Romoulus Michigan. We had stayed there several times but the last time it has new owners and has went down so bad we will not stay there again. Back to the one in coldwater michigan. The motel was very clean, staff was very nice and very resonable priced. We will recommend it to our friends and we will use it again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank john r
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coldwater
Red Roof Inn Coldwater
Days Inn Hillsdale
#1 of 3 in Hillsdale
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont
Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater? Share your experiences!