Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater
$129
$105
$102
Best Western Plus Coldwater Hotel(Coldwater)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
Red Roof Inn Coldwater(Coldwater)(Great Value!)
$65
Coldwater Inn(Coldwater)
$80
$49
$109
Quality Inn hotel in Fremont(Fremont)(Great Value!)
$76
Comfort Inn(Fremont)(Great Value!)
$112
$92
ComfortInn
Potawatomi Inn and Conference Center(Angola)(Great Value!)
$96
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssausageno elevatorfront deskwafflesroom was cleanwarm poolfresh fruitexercise roomin townfirst floorwould definitely stay here againgameatriumpoolsidemicerealchicago
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The room was fine. The problem was adults drinking and being loud 2 hours after the closing of the pool. Reported to front desk after midnight,it got a little better,but people remained while their kids ran the hallways. Checking out the next morning front desk could of cared less about the night before. Many nice hotels in Coldwater stay away from Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Comfortpmg, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2012

I would like to apologize for your frustration with our other guest. I am very sorry that your stay was a disappointment. You may have stayed during one of our events like the recent Sprint Car Annual Banquet we have or perhaps one of our Weddings. I am again very sorry but I was happy to see there was no problem with your room.

I want you to know that I would be happy to talk with you and see what I can do for you to make things better. I would like to discuss the comment about our staff as the more I know the more it helps me to make our hotel a great one. We all take customer service very serious and if anyone is not that this is extremely important for me to know. Thank you for your review and have a wonderful day.

Please feel free to reach me at abutcher@pinnaclepmg.com

Sincerely
Amy Butcher
General Manger
Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed February 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our grandson for two nights, three days. The hotel was clean, the breakfast was wonderful, the pool area was spacious and the water was warm. We all enjoyed the pool more than we usually do at most hotels. All of the employees were willing to help with anything and everything. The service was excellent. The manager is doing an excellent job of hearing complaints and taking care of any problems that may arise. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor, but I did not see a problem with any room. Some rooms are right off the pool area, nice if you have younger children.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Comfortpmg, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Dear Jan

Thank you so much for your review the feact that you think I am doing a good job makes my day. My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back again. Spending time with your grandchildren I cant think of anything more special. I have a two year old granddaughter she is wonderful. We keep our pool water warm as we have several guest that use the pool for therapy and if we can help by doing that we are happy to. Thanks again Jan have a great day.

Best Wishes
Amy Butcher & Staff

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Thank you to Amy Butcher! The Quincy Marble Lake Campers had a fabulous time this past weekend. The services and hospitality was absolutely amazing. Nice to see there is still wonderful people in the service undustry and that you truly show you appreciate your guests.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Comfortpmg, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Elizabeth

Thank you so much for your kind words, knowing that you and your group enjoyed your time at the Comfort Inn means more than you know not just to me but to my entire staff. We all take great pride in the jobs we do and making you happy makes us happy too. We all love coming to work every day and I truely feel that shows through in everything my staff does. I hope to see you and your group again very soon and I appriciated the invite to join all of you at the campgrounds. Perhaps we can get you to do the dancing this time around that was such fun and I love that the ladies enjoyed it so. Thanks again and take care see you soon.

Amy Butcher & Staff

Reviewed January 29, 2012

Our stay at this location was a great experience and the staff was very accommodating. I felt the manager went way out of her way to make our stay as fun as possible. The breakfast offered more variety than I have ever seen. It was a very busy weekend for the staff and the only negative thin I would say is that the breakfast buffet wasn't stocked with enough food for all the people who stayed the weekend. Other than that, it was a great experience. Thanks!

Room Tip: We had a poolside room, which we requested. If you want peace and quiet, I suggest an outside room. Poolside is way too fun.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Dear LaurieLee

I am so happy that you had a good time this past weekend and I hope you and all of your group will be back soon. We would love to be your winter camping spot having guest like you is such a pleasure. My staff and I all enjoy knowing that our guest have had a wonderful stay. Thanks so much for your kind words and we hope to see you soon.

Amy Butcher '

Reviewed January 9, 2012

My wife and I were on our way to Athens, MI to visit her daughter. We stopped for the night at this location and we thoroughly enjoyed the short stay there. We did not have advanced reservations but as it turned out, the staff was very accommodating. Clean room, clean breakfast facility, and fast, friendly service made the stay very enjoyable. We will be staying there again when we drive up from NC.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Comfortpmg, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Coldwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Gerald

I would like to thank you for your review, we always enjoy hearing that our guest have enjoyed their stay. All of us at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Coldwater look forward to seeing you and your wife. Best of wishes to your family for the new year.

Amy Butcher