“Great night out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We dine here often. You can count on consistently good food and good service. the shrimp and the lamb chops are great and if they have the Chilean sea bass it is superb. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I would like to try this place on a week day when it's less crowded and noisy. I have to say that the staff at Luciano's handled the crowd very effectively. The food was well presented and very tasty. The menu offered a good deal of variety. Prices may be a bit high but when you have a crowd like that on a Saturday, it's hard to argue prices are out of line. The entrée came with soup, salad, and side. Pasta sauce was fabulous. Soups were very good also. Gnocchi was very good as was the fish. Give it a try

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Luciano's this Valentine's weekend. Although the place was very busy, I felt the service was very good and the food superb. Everything from the mussels, to the soup, the shrimp, the veal and the dessert were first rate. Cappuchino was also a fantastic with the rock candy and biscotti to top it off. So nice to get away from the chain restaurants and enjoy a great date night out.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We were at Luciano's last Saturday to celebrate my husbands birthday. The weather was pretty bad but the ambiance and the staff warmed us right up. We had a party of 11. Usually large parties get shorted on service but not here. Everyone was attentive and our food arrive promptly and warm. Their menu is extensive - lots to chose from and something for everyone. My husband ordered tuna don't know if he will do that next time since I don't think tuna is quite the italian dish but there are plenty of other wonderful seafood dishes on the menu. Their garlic bread is so good. What was very nice is that everyone allowed us to enjoy ourselves and celebrate the birthday. No one tried to push us out. They had music as well so the entire experience was great. I forgot how much I like Luciano's and we will be back again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Celebrated wife's milestone birthday. Fantastic food and service. Shrimp Castilinga the greatest!!!!