“Good food, kind of small portions.. kind of Pricey”
Review of Brigettes Cafe

Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Macomb, Michigan
“Good food, kind of small portions.. kind of Pricey”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I thought the food was good, .. it's kind of expensive, especially the appetizers, compared to most Lebanese restaurants I've eaten at... the portions weren't that large. The garlic paste was free at all of the other Lebanese restaurants I've eaten at, but you have to pay for it here. I asked for some to eat with my pita bread and was told that I had to pay for it.

• Visited January 2013

Macomb, Michigan
“Very quaint place with excellent food.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I am Lebanese and was lucky to have my grandmothers cooking growing up. The food here reminds me just of that...good home cooked meals. I have go out to dine quite frequently and love to try new things. My companion and I ordered several dishes to share. We tried stuffed cabbage, grape leaves, stuffed squash. We also had the tabbouli, hummous and both the baked and raw kibbee, all outstanding!!!!!
The restaurant is very small, but so cozy and clean. The staff here is really friendly too!

Visited January 2013
Clinton Township, Michigan
“what a little hidden gem this place is”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

stopped in last night with my son. the hummus was wonderful as were the chicken kebobs and chicken shwarma sandwich. Salad and side are included at a very reasonable price. I am looking forward to our next visit

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A great find!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

We went to Brigette looking for some great Lebanese food. Well, we were not disappointed!
We ordered hummus,baba ghanouge to start. We all tried different entree's and passed them around. My favorite was the Cousa- a stuffed squash. The service was wonderful! They were
always checking to make sure we were alright. The atmosphere was elegant and comfortable
at the same time.
I would give this a definite thumbs up!!

• Visited August 2012
“Great”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Wonderful food, service, and atmosphere. It can be a bit pricey, but for the wonderful experience, it is definitely worth every penny! I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited December 2011