“I love this place!”
Review of Palm Palace - CLOSED

Palm Palace
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 18, 2013

After existing a few years without a liquor license I can finally get a glass of wine! I love the Salmon Ghallaba but they have a great menu for any Mid Eastern dish that I can think of, plus several that are new to me. Service was fast. I like having a good mid eastern restaurant on our side of town. And if you sit in the right spot, you can watch the woman making the pita bread!

There are newer reviews for Palm Palace

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stopped here before a movie for lunch. It was my first time at the restaurant and the service was excellent! The hostess was friendly, funny, and gave us great food recommendations. There is a lot to choose from the menu so I'll definitely be going back. Prices were reasonable and I had leftovers for the next day. What more could one ask for?

1  Thank TRuth2013
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Stopped here on a whim for lunch! Excellent food and service. Had the lamb chili - highly recommended! They give you lots of food, so don't order too much!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My favorite is the garlic paste and fresh baked pocket bread could make a meal out of it. My wife makes fun of me because eat so much of the garlic paste. We get the white meat deboned chicken with fatoosh and we have leftovers for days. I would say with all you get it is a good value.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Burned meat even though the waitress asked 3 times how we like it, dry flavorless rice, nothing else on the dull plate for $15+ is ridicules, and extreme garlic dip. The price so much higher than much better quality food in Ypsilanti pita pita, or cedar-land Dearborn.

1  Thank pen2021