“Nice Menu”

Aurelio's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 17, 2019

This is a very small restaurant, so I suggest you go early if you don't want a long wait. I got the Penne Paradiso. I was very disappointed. It called for jumbo shrimp, but I only got 4 very small shrimp, which I could barely find, and hardly any chicken. There was not enough oil and garlic sauce as described and it was very dry. I would never order this again. Hubby got the Linguini Fruitti Di Mare which he liked. Service was excellent. There are so many other things on the menu, I would return just to give them another chance as the other members of our party enjoyed their meals.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Average food for the price. The order was messed up though. Didn't order anything fancy, just pasta alfredo with chicken. The chicken got lost on the way to the table. The waitress yelled I didn't order it. And she charged for it.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Took our family of 9 people there. There is seating however a wait even with reservations. I would say any larger party would probably not want to go during bury time. Excellent, professional and personal service. All 9 people were happy with food and size!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful and very authentic. They serve dishes you don’t see on most Italian restaurant menus. They also have a full bar and a nice wine list! I’ll definitely go back soon!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We hadn't been here for many years and were looking for a good Italian restaurant near out house. Perhaps we have found it. The wine special had a truly drinkable Chianti for $20 and the Calamari appetizer was tasty. My Linguine Con Vongole in white sauce was really outstanding; flavorful with enough clams to have some in each taste. Not every place does that. My wife's Spaghetti Aglio E Olio was marginal. It did say there was a 'special garlic and oil' sauce, but the amount of garlic was over the top, way over the top. Generally, this dish is a light dish the features the olive oil with some bite provided by peppers or pepper flakes. No so here. They did bring my wife some pasta and she created the dish as well as she could, but it's not the same.

We are prepared to give it another try. The atmosphere was nice, service friendly and I am optimistic we will grow to enjoy this restaurant. One can hope, anyway.

Date of visit: July 2018